Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 96
Ideas: 2

Re: New Community homepage is live! :)

I hit the same thing Sunday, I think--one thread just would not go aaway ...  SO... I marked all topics read, no way out of it.

Can't remember the thread... But decided to rely on my email notifications to keep abreast of things, and those have been a bit bursty (!!) lately too: nothing for a few hours, then a deluge of'em. 

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 544

I had this yesterday when I was the last to post. It was continually at the top of the unread posts with my name showing. It was cleared a little time later once someone else posted on the thread.

Community Manager

Hi guys, 

We had originally set up this topic in order to gather your initial feedback on the new homepage - now that we've got a pretty clear overview of your thoughts and suggestions, for more clarity, we will update this new topic on development & bugs updates going forward as and when we have more news to share on our progress Smiley Happy

Have a nice Friday!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 70

@EmilieT wrote:

Hi guys, 

We had originally set up this topic in order to gather your initial feedback on the new homepage - now that we've got a pretty clear overview of your thoughts and suggestions, for more clarity, we will update this new topic on development & bugs updates going forward as and when we have more news to share on our progress Smiley Happy

Have a nice Friday!

I`ve looked at the new topic and do like the idea of the issues listed being on a separate topic and that we will be kept informed of progress on each of the issues mentioned. 

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 668

Great idea @EmilieT 

This thread is now being used for everything which goes wrong with the forum, so we do need one which keeps us up to date with ongoing bugs/updates. Also allows us to post new issues.

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo Good to hear you like the idea! We'll update that new thread as regularly as we can based on the progress we make on our end on both the feedback and the reported bugs thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 544