*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 270
Kudos: 470

Re: New Community Manager

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Martin-O2 will you be doing the Spotlight feature, lots of have, including Toby, you could show us a photo of yourself & we would get to know a bit more about you Cat

Hey @WispaRed7 Yes I can confirm that not only will the community spotlight become a more regular feature on the forum I will do one very soon. 

I might want some suggestions for questions for the spotlight from the community but I will start another thread for this in the near future. Smiley Wink

I'm sure you could have a look at what we all threw at members who agreed to do the spotlight feature ... there are people on here who have a wicked sense of humour ... brace yourself Evil there was a list of proposed questions when I was invited to do mine, I do remember mentioning a certain politician whom I'd like to do something dastardly to Evil LOL

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 270
Kudos: 470

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@WispaRed7 wrote:

@Martin-O2 will you be doing the Spotlight feature, lots of have, including Toby, you could show us a photo of yourself & we would get to know a bit more about you Cat

Hey @WispaRed7 Yes I can confirm that not only will the community spotlight become a more regular feature on the forum I will do one very soon. 

I might want some suggestions for questions for the spotlight from the community but I will start another thread for this in the near future. Smiley Wink

I'm sure you could have a look at what we all threw at members who agreed to do the spotlight feature ... there are people on here who have a wicked sense of humour ... brace yourself Evil there was a list of proposed questions when I was invited to do mine, I do remember mentioning a certain politician whom I'd like to do something dastardly to Evil LOL

I hope I havn't 'put the wind up you' Smiley Wink

You're a cat lover, you'd 'get my vote' ... & ... I'm sure will be a great addition to the team Smiley Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for the input guys. I'll likely ask for a few suggestions and add a few of my own. 

More to come on this soon.... Smiley Wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Wow I came to this party late - welcome to the Community @Martin-O2 

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Highlighted
Community Manager

@Daddydoink wrote:

Wow I came to this party late - welcome to the Community @Martin-O2 

Thanks @Daddydoink It's good to be here! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature