Did you mean: 

New Community Manager

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

My names Martin and I'm the new Community Manager here. I'll be around on the forums from today to help you with all things O2 community!

A bit about myself, I'm a big fan of movies and gaming. I also enjoy keeping fit and active. My mobile handset is an S4 which I'm looking to upgrade soon so any suggestions are welcome. 

I'm excited about working on the forums and getting to know you all! 

Please let me know if you have any questions about me or what I'll be doing here at O2. 

Cheers! 

Martin 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 117
116 REPLIES 116

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff I thought that the spotlight was a periodic feature like once every few months 

Message 101 of 117

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff I thought that the spotlight was a periodic feature like once every few months 

Hi @Anonymous. Yes it didn't end at all. I would say it was occasional. It certainly wasn't a weekly feature. Remember, people had to agree to do the spotlight. Some were a little shy...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 102 of 117

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff Yes had mine last year a few months after I joined the community & I noticed that there were a few then after that there was a long period before another 

Message 103 of 117

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

10-1 on the next spotlight then.......nah, don't want to take your money!

Message 104 of 117

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

LOL

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 105 of 117

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I thought spotlights were meant to be a 'big' surprise to us all?...Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 106 of 117

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
It will be... Just saying based on a conversation with Toby I'm lead to believe they will be back soon.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 107 of 117

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 will you be doing the Spotlight feature, lots of have, including Toby, you could show us a photo of yourself & we would get to know a bit more about you Cat

Hey @Anonymous Yes I can confirm that not only will the community spotlight become a more regular feature on the forum I will do one very soon. 

I might want some suggestions for questions for the spotlight from the community but I will start another thread for this in the near future. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 108 of 117

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 will you be doing the Spotlight feature, lots of have, including Toby, you could show us a photo of yourself & we would get to know a bit more about you Cat

Hey @Anonymous Yes I can confirm that not only will the community spotlight become a more regular feature on the forum I will do one very soon. 

I might want some suggestions for questions for the spotlight from the community but I will start another thread for this in the near future. wink

You may be sorry you asked that Martin LOL x

giphy-3
Message 109 of 117

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You may be sorry you asked that Martin LOL x

Yeah I should really include some sort of disclaimer: I reserve the right to disregard, modify or ignore any suggestions/questions without explanation  wink

Much better Smiley Very Happy

signature

Message 110 of 117