Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Manager

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey community members, I hope you are well. Today is a big day for me. My name is Lukas and I am the new Community Manager and I will be here for your questions, suggestions and requests about us, our services and the community. 

That means, from today on I will answer all your questions and engage with you in our community. In addition, of course, I would like to know more about you too and why you are here. We are in this together and I want get to know every single one of you - maybe not all at once wink.

To make this a bit easier, let me tell you a bit about myself. Apart from the community I am a big Insta fan and I am also a streetwear and fashion addict so if you are into clothes and trainers -  I want to hear from you yahoo .

And last - but not least - I am an animal lover. So if you have a cute pet I want to see pictures - let’s see your doggos (or anything fluffy) dog

I am very happy to be part of this family and can’t wait to hear from you guys.

See you all soon,

Lukas

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@TallTrees my afternoon activity as a child was rescuing bees from our pond and drying them in the sun joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 33

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10172 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions
@LukasB welcome to the community
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 12 of 33

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
PERFECT HOBBY @LukasB

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 13 of 33

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
thank you! nice to see you too

signature

Message 14 of 33

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Welcome @LukasB I hope you enjoy getting to know us and I hope you are coping OK in this lock down.
I love making new friends and I love meeting up with my friends and family and I am a friendly and caring and helpful person and I look out for my friends and like helping my friends and I like helping my friends and I love going out on the bus and train and on the coach.
LGreenwood
Message 15 of 33

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Luke30 nice to meet you! I love a good bus ride too! You get to see everything but don't have to walk joy

signature

Message 16 of 33

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah that is true @LukasB and not only that when you go ut on the bus and train you don't need to worry about is there going to be any spaces in the car park or now much is the car parking going to cost and now much the fuel going to cost and now the roads going to be on your journey to where are you going.
LGreenwood
Message 17 of 33

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

I think the train is a wonderful way to travel @Luke30  and @LukasB 

There are many train journeys in Britain that are superb.  

It must have been very special to travel on the Orient Express across Europe. 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 18 of 33

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome to the team @LukasB! It's great to have you on board and I'm excited to be working with you on this fantastic community. cool yahoo

signature

Message 19 of 33

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome @LukasB, awesome to have you in the team! Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy clap Happy Dance

Welcome

Welcome to the team

Message 20 of 33