Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Manager

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey community members, I hope you are well. Today is a big day for me. My name is Lukas and I am the new Community Manager and I will be here for your questions, suggestions and requests about us, our services and the community. 

That means, from today on I will answer all your questions and engage with you in our community. In addition, of course, I would like to know more about you too and why you are here. We are in this together and I want get to know every single one of you - maybe not all at once wink.

To make this a bit easier, let me tell you a bit about myself. Apart from the community I am a big Insta fan and I am also a streetwear and fashion addict so if you are into clothes and trainers -  I want to hear from you yahoo .

And last - but not least - I am an animal lover. So if you have a cute pet I want to see pictures - let’s see your doggos (or anything fluffy) dog

I am very happy to be part of this family and can’t wait to hear from you guys.

See you all soon,

Lukas

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Welcome @LukasB !! Welcome

Thanks

Steve
Message 31 of 33

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Welcome @LukasB  🎉  

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 32 of 33

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks @ComaChameleon and @welshsteve76  kissing_closed_eyes

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 33 of 33