Did you mean: 

New Community Manager - Marjo

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

My name is Marjo and I'm joining the team as Community Manager, taking over from Chiara. As you are probably already aware, she is moving on to other great adventures after Friday this week.

I'm very happy to join this awesome team and to continue growing and developing the community; indeed there are some cool things planned for the next few months that I will do my best to drive forward. Always interested in improvement suggestions from you guys as well so fire away if you have anything in mind at any point! slight_smile

Previously I have been doing community management for videogames and telecom companies and I really enjoy gaming (mostly only on PC nowadays though!) on my free time as well. I'm originally from Finland in case my username doesn't give it away. I have two cats and I'm definitely a cat person! What about you? Cat Tongue

I'm very much looking forward to getting to know all of you so don't be afraid to say hi in this thread or send me a PM. wink

Regards,

Marjo

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

No kicking of innocent cats! Shocked

@Anonymous Haha no I'm not running away scared just yet - you all seem like a real interesting, passionate bunch of people and it's great to see the dedication towards the community!

Hi Marty! slight_smile The cat in my avatar is Drake and he is a little over 1 year old, very docile. His pal is Arthur, 8 months and he looks like a leopard. Cat

Message 41 of 46

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Alright guys, we've reverted the page layout back now to what it was earlier! You can exhale now. slight_smile Check out Toby's post here.

Message 42 of 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Brilliant @Marjo ...I am so excited..I may have to go and have a lie down Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 46

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Result Mexican Wave Thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 45 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you Good Idea Fantastic Thanks! Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy: very much appreciated

Message 46 of 46