Did you mean: 

New Community Manager - Marjo

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

My name is Marjo and I'm joining the team as Community Manager, taking over from Chiara. As you are probably already aware, she is moving on to other great adventures after Friday this week.

I'm very happy to join this awesome team and to continue growing and developing the community; indeed there are some cool things planned for the next few months that I will do my best to drive forward. Always interested in improvement suggestions from you guys as well so fire away if you have anything in mind at any point! slight_smile

Previously I have been doing community management for videogames and telecom companies and I really enjoy gaming (mostly only on PC nowadays though!) on my free time as well. I'm originally from Finland in case my username doesn't give it away. I have two cats and I'm definitely a cat person! What about you? Cat Tongue

I'm very much looking forward to getting to know all of you so don't be afraid to say hi in this thread or send me a PM. wink

Regards,

Marjo

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
It's worse than that.... Cleo's had her nose cut orf !!!

@MI5  so have you lol ..... & you now have only 1.1/2 eyes !!! 

Good job I changed my Johnny Depp avatar...they would have cut him in half at their peril Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 46

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
It's worse than that.... Cleo's had her nose cut orf !!!

@MI5  so have you lol ..... & you now have only 1.1/2 eyes !!! 

It's a shocking disgrace Crazy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 46

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

poor @aldaweb you are hardly now a shadow of your former self Destroy

If only I could lose the weight that easily LOL

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 33 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to agree what are they waiting to hear back on whoever messed with it just switch the flaming thing back
Message 34 of 46

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, 

So many messages! Thanks guys. We will have more information on the page layout soon. Clearly the change is frustrating to many of you as we can see from your comments, and it must have come as a surprise (not to mention some of you have split in half or have your nose cut off must have been painful!). Please try hang in there until we post more about it though, ok? Cheers!

@Cleoriff Tell your cats thanks for the furry welcomes and a hi back from me!

@sheepdog "mar-yo" is correct, although I'm used to hearing all sorts of pronunciations on it.

@Anonymous Woman. And no worries!

@Anonymous  BF4? tongue

homer

Message 35 of 46

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo 

Frustration doesn't even begin to cover the strong feelings about this and is a totally inadequate description of how I feel.

Message 36 of 46

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Marjo 

Frustration doesn't even begin to cover the strong feelings about this and is a totally inadequate description of how I feel.

And me @jonsie 

With the frustration of this new layout I have come very close to kicking those 3 cats of mine @Marjo

Those members who know me well.... will realise how serious that is...Astounded

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

now where's that cat of mine ..... 'bovver boots on' Cat Sad ..... I am grumpy/frustrated/just can't see the logic of it at all/wth & wtf ..... if you will excuse my language ..... must be the Yorkshirewoman in me coming out Crazy Shirty

but great to have another woman & a cat lover on O2C Cat Tongue

Message 38 of 46

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Bovver boots?? @Anonymous   Now there's a sight I would pay good money to see Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Bovver boots?? @Anonymous   Now there's a sight I would pay good money to see Bouncy

well, when needs must Cleoriff! ..... imagine me dancing the American Smooth with scrummy Brendan Cole off Strictly Come Dancing in Bovver Boots with canary yellow laces ..... erm? ..... wrong thread here & apologies for going off-subject 'bosses' slight_smile

back on-topic ..... Marjo ..... are you having 2nd thoughts of what you have let yourself in for? wink ..... well, we are a lively bunch of people who enjoy O2C seriously when required & we like to have a laugh too Bouncy

PS: my cat is ginger/white & called Marty & he says hi Cat Very Happy ..... what is the name of your cat on your avatar, please? Cat Happy 

Message 40 of 46