Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 738

Re: New Community Manager - Marjo

Hi @Marjo Welcome the madhouse ......I mean forum...

I note you like cats. I have 3 of my own so a treble welcome.Smiley Wink

As for the forum layout. I think you will find most of the regular users have expressed their opinion on the new 'design'

It arrived yesterday with no warning and the general consensus is its absolutely awful and worse still, unmanageable for many of us...We all understood that it was being reverted back asap...??

Anyway that aside...best of luck in your new job Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 24
Kudos: 275

I can hear the whip cracking as I write Smiley Very Happy Haven't been here for a short while so need to find this news that Chiara is going. So hello from me for the meantime....

I take it you pronounce your username as mar-yo and not mar-joe?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi @Marjo and a warm welcome to the whacky warehouse.

Hope you like a laugh 😆😆
Highlighted
Topics: 268
Kudos: 469

Good Evening Marjo Cat Happy

great to welcome another cat person to O2C Cat Very Happy

World of Warcraft is the only 'video game' I've ever played - I used to play it with my son quite some time ago now, but I've recently downloaded it for free (up to level 20) & was all set to play when I realised I'd totally forgotten what keys to press for the various actions Help Bang

may I ask a serious question? ..... = ..... are you a man or a woman please? I can hear the laughter now ..... previously I thought 2 members were women when they are in fact men ie Bambino (I thought the cigar was a ruse which gave MI5 some lol) ..... & ...... & jonsie who I thought maybe the woman in his avatar pic (I did check this with Toby first by pm) ..... I want to say that Bambino (who welcomed me to O2C) ..... & jonsie (who has a great sense of humour) well, they have become O2C friends of mine, which I'm grateful for

btw Marjo I'm not very techie minded ..... yes you do need to like a laugh on here ..... & ..... I don't like the new format layout = can't see the logic of it unless it is to be made facebook-esque with 'rolling' adverts, which I would not like either (apologies - but I don't know if this is or is not allowed on O2C)

hope you enjoy yourself here Cat

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 573

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes. Smiley Happy

@jonsie We are collecting feedback from all of you at the moment to see what you like and don't like about it so keep that coming. Smiley Happy

Apart from everyone else not liking the squashed up layout...I CAN ONLY SEE HALF OF MY LADY!!!CrazyDestroy

Highlighted
Topics: 738

@jonsie wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@jonsie We are collecting feedback from all of you at the moment to see what you like and don't like about it so keep that coming. Smiley Happy

Apart from everyone else not liking the squashed up layout...I CAN ONLY SEE HALF OF MY LADY!!!CrazyDestroy

LOLLOLLOL Another classic from @jonsie  ROFL..x

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Welcome to the community Marjo good to have you on board I doubt I will be posting anything much further until this stupid page size is sorted out I really don't see what feedback your collecting no one likes it and I'm sure it's not just me it's putting off
Highlighted
Topics: 268
Kudos: 469

@jonsie wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@jonsie rofcgu Smiley LOL ..... it's just not on is it? she's such a beauty Smiley Happy

& bless you for giving me a kudo Bouncy Thanks!

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 44
Kudos: 216

Welcome @Marjo , I'm sur it won't take too long to settle in here Welcome

Just to repeat what others have said, can we have our old layout back ppleeaase?

iPhone 11 Pro (O2 eSIM,3), Note 10+(EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Highlighted
Topics: 44
Kudos: 216

Never mind your lady @jonsie , I'VE been split in half Jaw-dropping

iPhone 11 Pro (O2 eSIM,3), Note 10+(EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2