Did you mean: 

New Community Manager - Marjo

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

My name is Marjo and I'm joining the team as Community Manager, taking over from Chiara. As you are probably already aware, she is moving on to other great adventures after Friday this week.

I'm very happy to join this awesome team and to continue growing and developing the community; indeed there are some cool things planned for the next few months that I will do my best to drive forward. Always interested in improvement suggestions from you guys as well so fire away if you have anything in mind at any point! slight_smile

Previously I have been doing community management for videogames and telecom companies and I really enjoy gaming (mostly only on PC nowadays though!) on my free time as well. I'm originally from Finland in case my username doesn't give it away. I have two cats and I'm definitely a cat person! What about you? Cat Tongue

I'm very much looking forward to getting to know all of you so don't be afraid to say hi in this thread or send me a PM. wink

Regards,

Marjo

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
A warm welcome to the Community @Marjo

Message 2 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

At last...another PC gamer! Whats your games or genre of choice?

Welcome to the Community, Marjo!

Message 3 of 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 46

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the welcomes. slight_smile

@Anonymous I like MMORPG and some FPS games too occasionally. Currently exploring Pandaria in World of Warcraft. What's your favourite? I do quite often play a little mahjongg too and some simple card games on iPad.

@jonsie We are collecting feedback from all of you at the moment to see what you like and don't like about it so keep that coming. slight_smile

Message 5 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes. slight_smile

@Anonymous I like MMORPG.... Currently exploring Pandaria in World of Warcraft. 

homer

haha only kidding, I'm mainly an FPS player on things like BF4, TF2 and Counter Strike:Source. I've actually got so many games in my Steam Library that I've never played!

Message 6 of 46

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Haha one of my favourite GIFs PapaDug
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome
2 the O2 community
@Marjo
Message 8 of 46

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@jonsie We are collecting feedback from all of you at the moment to see what you like and don't like about it so keep that coming. slight_smile

Welcome slight_smile

PS. We don't like the squashed layout - I'm not sure how much more feedback needs collecting ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 46

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Welcome to the community @Marjo - it will be sad to see @Anonymous leave , but it will be nice to see some new input.

Message 10 of 46