cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Manager - Chiara

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all! I'm Chiara, your new Community Manager. As Leonard announced earlier today, he's leaving for sunny Spain and I'm taking over from him. It's really sad to see him go but I'm truly excited to join this great community.

I'll do my very best to ensure a smooth transition and will carry on working on the great plans Leonard has been discussing with you, as well as bring in new ideas to make this place always bigger and better.

A little about myself: I've been managing, building and growing communities for the past 13 years, mainly in the videogames industry but also in telecoms and services. I'm a passionate gamer, a good cook and a new technology enthusiast.

Please feel free to drop me a PM or discuss in this thread any suggestions or ideas you have to improve the community

Looking forward to getting to know you slight_smile

Chiara

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the boards:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 54

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Welcome on board I hope you enjoy your new job.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 13 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome chiara, good luck with the job, cool name by the way@ Leonard sory your leaving bud. Loved your sense of humour
Message 14 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chiara and a very warm welcome to the family. {community}

Message 15 of 54

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Welcome to the community Chiara.

By the looks of it the whole "supporting cast" of community posters have already made you feel welcome.

I'm sure you will be just as great as Leonard whilst driving the forums forward with your own personal touch.

Best of luck and we look forward to seeing you around grin

Message 16 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, guys, that was a *very* warm welcome 🙂 Having spent many years in video games I'm more used to "Who are you?" "You are a girl!" 😄

Please bear with me whilst I catch up with the millions of things Leonard has been planning, you'll see more and more of me here 😉
Message 17 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, guys, that was a *very* warm welcome 🙂 Having spent many years in video games I'm more used to "Who are you?" "You are a girl!" 😄

Please bear with me whilst I catch up with the millions of things Leonard has been planning, you'll see more and more of me here 😉

ooh another gamer cool. whats he been planning, im intrigued now

Message 18 of 54

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha girls don't play video games grin

•hides•

Most of Leonard plans are mine just thought I'd throw that out there:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 19 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
All your base are belong to us.

😛

Kill you in some game of your choice. Poor sniper, good kamikaze.
Message 20 of 54