Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Community Manager

New Apple announcement incoming!

Hey everyone, 

Today Apple have sent out media invites for an event they’re hosting on 12 September. Check out the golden invite below:

Gather Around Apple Invite

Last year saw the launch of some exciting new Apple products, so what are your predictions for this year?

Let us know below what you think Apple might have planned and what you're hoping for and we’ll keep you posted as and when there’s anything to share.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

Re: New Apple announcement incoming!

I’ve read articles stating that a rumoured iPhone 9 will be a lower spec than the iPhone 8

Anonymous

I the launch of an iPhone is pretty much a given isn't it?

Topics: 688

Oh dear. Just booked my holidays....3 months should do it wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 254
Kudos: 445

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh dear. Just booked my holidays....3 months should do it wink

rofl

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 533

A day should be long enough.
They'll be nowt new to celebrate anyway.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 77

iphone-xs-gold-leaked.jpg

I mean, they could save all the the time by just opening pre orders without announcing, it's not like it matters what specs it's got..

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Oh dear God another wonderful flood of where's my new iPhone to come. I just can't wait. HELP!!!!!
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 128
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1

It's a nerdgasm for neophyte tech and shareholders in Apple. Also product reviewers get gifts and product promos.

Apple fans will go with the next incarnation. It's a shame that Ubuntu phones never took off although some developers ran alphas and betas on Google handsets, the crowd funding never took off.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Topics: 21
Kudos: 273

I shall be looking forward to see if Apple improve on the landmark "poo" emoji that nobody wanted or asked for but was worthy of featuring in the event itself. 

Let me summarise: "Its a new iPhone at an even higher price point. You Apple fans have no reason to buy it but you will do anyway because its the new iPhone"

also: "IOS12 - the revolutionary upgrade to co-erce you into buying the new iPhone because fixing mistakes in the current version isn't profitable"