Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 4: Observant

Re: New 4G Locations - Updated Weekly

the mast in my area is still down at the moment and only get two bars
Topics: 649

@paddyguy

Have you reported it via the My Network app?

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

*The Game Is On*

yeah they are working to get it fixed asap
Anonymous

Unfortunately mast outages can cover a wide range of (often complex) scenarios. Although if you still have 2 bars showing then that's not bad so long as you can make/receive calls and texts, unfortunately if the data is slow due to you being on a neighbouring (and now more busy) mast, it's a frustration that has to be bourne until your local mast is up and running again. 

i got a texted last friday saying that they are still looking into the issue that i reported hope they fix it Smiley Wink
Topics: 530

same here
O2 Social Media Team

Hi all,

I wanted to apologise for the lack of updates on this thread over the last few weeks - it's a pro & con, but I've been getting kept busy with other things. I'm making a promise now though i'll be aiming to to get the original post fully up-to-date by the end of this week, if not today.

PS. To clarify, our network team have still been rolling 4G out to new locations each and every week, it's just my updates here that have slacked off a little... My apologies... Bad Chris! BAD!!!

CommunitySig.png

Topics: 649

@Chris_K wrote:

Hi all,

I wanted to apologise for the lack of updates on this thread over the last few weeks - it's a pro & con, but I've been getting kept busy with other things. I'm making a promise now though i'll be aiming to to get the original post fully up-to-date by the end of this week, if not today.

PS. To clarify, our network team have still been rolling 4G out to new locations each and every week, it's just my updates here that have slacked off a little... My apologies... Bad Chris! BAD!!!

@Chris_K wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks @Chris_K

We had another query about WiFi calling on O2 devices bought from CPW. I tagged you into that thread as well https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Business-Customers/WIFI-Calling/m-p/1163263#M1078

*The Game Is On*

O2 Social Media Team

Unfortunately I'm not getting any email notifications that I've been tagged into anything, so I've a feeling I may have missed a lot of threads I've been tagged in lately.

@EmilieT is looking into it for me Smiley Happy

I'll have a look at that thread now though

CommunitySig.png