Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network VI delayed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

Some bad news today.

Due to the Tube strike in London, i've had to delay the newtork virtual interview!

I'm personally really gutted, because it takes alot to get everyone together in one room to get you guys the updates you deserve, but we WILL get you guys the updates!!.

At the minute, i don't have a date, but that will change within the next few days.

As you can see i've blocked off replies to the thread, i'll re open and edit the post once i've got the date all booked in.

To give you all some background on the session, we all get together, myself and @Anonymous @Toby @Marjo and the network team including Brendan, Neil and Andrew to work through your questions and get them out in the alloted time.

Our network team work hard on sorting our network so getting them all in one place at one time is a challenge as they're all everyone is all over the country and working different times.

Anyway!!!

I'm working really hard now to get another date in ASAP.

I hope you all understand.

Brad

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Toby   If and when it should happen how does one access the VI?  I've never participated in such before.   What a sheltered life I have led!!! wink

Message 11 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Post any question in this thread and I shall move them once we re-open the original. Its probably the easiest way for now slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 12