Did you mean: 

Nature Photography Day - Community Prize Draw

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Today is Nature Photography Day! Nature photography is a fantastic passtime that can be enjoyed by everyone, from the amateur photographer to the professional. All you need is access to the great out doors, even in a urban environment you can get some beautiful shots of the natural world! 

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 16.38.41.png

To mark the passing of the day we thought it would be fun to hold a simple competition on the community! We've managed to secure a little something for the winner. wink

The rules are simple... All you need to do is post a nature photo captured on your mobile device in this thread between today (15th June) and Tuesday of next week (22nd June), along with the device you used to take the photo and we will pick one of the entries at random to receive the prize. 

The competition will run from Today, Tuesday 15th June to 12:00pm on Tuesday 22nd. Terms and Conditions.

It's time to show off your photography skills! Share any image you've personally taken of plants, animals or natural landscapes for a chance to win a mystery prize! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Here's mine of a bee making her nest for the winter.

Taken on my OnePlus 6

Bee working.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 Good picture, nice one.

Message 3 of 20

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Cheers
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 I've got a Nikon D7100 and the Sigma 105mm Macro (Or is it just mobile phone pics???) 

I will see if I can get some shots on the weekend.

Message 5 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great pic @MI5!

@Anonymous the rules are one mobile pic to enter but feel free so share any additional pics you've taken with your high end camera along with your mobile entry. wink This thread is all about the nature shots so the more the merrier! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 Okay great, my camera is not that high end and a bit of an older model but it does me well. Looking for a Nikon D500 when the price is right. The sigma 105mm is a fantastic lens though and great value new.

That really is a great pic by @MI5 though, very well framed and interesting. 

Message 7 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sounds good @Anonymous! looking forward to seeing some of the shots. smile

signature

Message 8 of 20

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I am joining in too - even if I cannot win anything

IMG_6109.JPG

signature

Message 9 of 20

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions