Did you mean: 

MyO2 App Update - Direct Debits

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

We’ve got some great news to share. We’re launching a brand new capability into our MyO2 app to allow you to manage your direct debit details easily and more efficiently.

You’ll be able to view and change your direct debit account details including sort code and account number directly within the MyO2 app, which up until now you’ll have had to do either by signing into MyO2 on desktop or by contacting our customer service teams.

Below are some images of what this new capability will look like:

My O2 update direct debits

You won’t be able to change the payment date in MyO2 or set up a new Direct Debit; You’ll still need to get in touch with our customer services if you wish to do that.

The iOS app for the App store is live now and will be released shortly onto the Google Play store – this week, providing there are no hiccups during testing.

So what are you waiting for? Sign in to the app and check it out today – you may need to visit your app store to ensure you’re on the latest version. The version you’re after is 8.9.1 or newer.

Not using MyO2? Download the app today and join the millions of O2 customers using it to manage their bills, check their upgrade dates and manage their allowances. You can download the app here on any mobile device: http://s.o2.co.uk/myo2

So, what do you think? Is this a capability you’ll use or have been waiting for? If you have any feedback about this new functionality, or about the MyO2 app in general, just let us know by leaving a comment below. slight_smile

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

A great idea @Marjo it hit iOS last week & I updated then. 

Message 2 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Excellent idea @Marjo. Could this be added to the Index guide please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 18

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Fantastic slight_smile

Message 4 of 18

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Great news @Marjo but will it be included in MyO2 Business which is so out-of-date and quite honestly useless?
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It's so much easier through the app than messing about on desktop view, especially for those of us with no access to a PC. 

Message 6 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's so much easier through the app than messing about on desktop view, especially for those of us with no access to a PC. 

As I still can't access My O2 on PC (using FF) it will be easier for me whichever way you look at it.

I can access using Chrome but Firefox still throws up the server error message (since the new home page layout) slight_frown

Edited to add. I take that back. It now works. Just tried it on PC using FF and voila...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 18

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yeah, mine still broke too but fortunately I don't have the need the edit my DD all that often wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

No I dont change direct debits... my edit stated that I can now access My O2 via FF on PC....(that was an aside to the op but worth mentioning) upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 18

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Nope, still broken.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 18