Did you mean: 

My O2 App Update - 15 April

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey everybody,

We wanted to give you a heads up that from 15 April, we’re introducing an updated version of the My O2 app to our Android customers. The new version will also be available for iOS users from next month. Our website version of My O2 will remain the same, and can be used by customers who may be on a device that’s incompatible with the My O2 app, or who prefer to view My O2 on a laptop or desktop.

The updated app will incorporate new features such as Aura, our new artificial intelligence technology, and app-to-app chat to other O2 customers. It will also include our new ‘Explore’ tab which will enable customers easy access to great offers from O2 Priority, product offers and tariff / bolt-on’s. All existing My O2 functionality remains, but here’s a list of the new changes you can look forward to:

• Our new artificial intelligence technology, Aura.
  • An updated look and feel.
  • In-app messaging to other O2 customers.
  • Explore tab.
  • In-app chat with an advisor.

Android users will see the new My O2 update from 8 April – which will be a gradual update that’ll take around 2-3 weeks. For iOS users, you will see the new My O2 update early May and we’ll update this thread closer to the time.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Exclusive tariffs and promotions.....

Are these different according to loyalty and present tariff?

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

In app messaging. How’s that work? Don’t you need their number or details to do that 

Message 3 of 4

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

In app messaging. How’s that work? Don’t you need their number or details to do that 

Think of it a bit like WhatsApp or similar, but integrated into My O2 - so you'd still need to have folks numbers to message them.

It'd be great if you could test it out once the update drops and let us know any thoughts or feedback you have around the in-app messaging feature slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 4