Did you mean: 

Moto 360 (2nd Gen) - Exclusive to O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all,

Another snazzy device coming from IFA this year is one you can wear. The Moto 360 for many was one of the best smartwatches around at the time, providing useful features in a beautiful design. This year, the 2nd Generation Moto 360 improves on everything that made the 1st Generation great, turning it into something truly desirable.

Presenting the Moto 360 2nd Gen:

motorala_360_2_black_header.png

Some improvements you'll find with this new generation model:
- Quick-release straps, allowing you to easily swap the strap whenever you want
- Slightly higher resolution, making the display even better to read
- Optional 'ambient mode', allowing you to have an always-on display
- Snapdragon 400 processor - making it more snappy than the previous generation

Don't forget some of the features this new generation quite rightfully retains:
- Built-in Google maps makes it easy to find your way around
- Fantastic customisation to make it your own, thanks to an array of watch face options
- Stay fit thanks to built-in heart-rate monitor to help track your workouts and fitness regimes
- Thanks to Android Wear you'll get news, weather, and all your phone notifications right on your wrist

Just like the original Moto 360, this beautifully sophisticated smartwatch is exclusive to O2 and you can pre-order yours now, right here > So, what do you guys think? Smartwatches are here to stay and it looks like everyones trying to get in on the action. If you've not yet got a smartwatch what's holding you back, and what would tempt you to invest in one?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Smart watches are the future. Very soon everyone you see now walking down the road with eyes glued to their smart-ish phone will look like they have earache and holding their wrist to their head. Resistance is futile....send me one now...I have earache! 

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I have a family member who had a smartwatch for Christmas. He hasn't used it as much as I thought he would...(and he is 16) so it's not age related by any stretch of the imagination

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Give it a couple of years and every child of school age will just HAVE to have one....

Message 4 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey peepsy-peeps,

For all of you fashionistas out there dreaming about getting this beautiful smartwatch on your wrist (or ankle, if you're a little weird and "out there"), it's now available to order and right now is in stock for next day delivery.

Go get it before everyone else does! https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/smartwatches/moto/360-2nd-gen/

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Thanks for this @Chris_K A watch that actually looks like a watch....who knew?Happy Dance

PS...Have a great holiday. I see you are off again...as from tomorrow Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for this @Chris_K A watch that actually looks like a watch....who knew?Happy Dance

PS...Have a great holiday. I see you are off again...as from tomorrow Cheers

The first few smartwatches that made it to mainstream were admittedly a bit hit and miss, but I think Motorola's got it nailed with their simplistic and understated design. It really does just look like a normal watch, and I think that's the reason for the appeal.

PS. Don't worry, you're in good hands with Toby and the gang and if I have time between sipping pina coladas at the beach to respond to anything I'm tagged in, I'll certainly try

Message 7 of 7