cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the new Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Google unveiled yesterday the new Pixel phones: the Pixel 3 and the Pixel 3 XL are now available to Pre-Order for launch November 1st in Just Black, Clearly White & Not Pink. Capture the perfect shot every time, get things done with the Google Assistant, enjoy an all-day battery and much more! 

A camera so good that it deserves unlimited online storageimage007.jpg
Get everyone in the picture with Group Selfies – no selfie stick required. Snap portraits like a pro with Portrait Mode. Capture smiles, not blinks with Top Shot, for a great photo every time. And save all your favourite moments with free, unlimited online photo storage.

The joy of missing out
Just flip your Pixel 3 face down and go from Bzzz to Shhh in an instant. It will automatically turn on Do Not Disturb and hide all your notifications, so you can focus on what matters most. Use the wind-down mode to turn the screen to grey-scale and get ready for a good night's sleep.

Charges fast, lasts long
Pixel 3 comes with a battery that charges fast and can last up to all day. It's even smart enough to shut down the apps that you don't use to keep you going for longer.

Your Google Assistant
Get help from your Google Assistant: make a shopping list, get commute times, weather info and more – all with a simple squeeze, or just by using your voice.

Make your world come to life
Try searching what you see with Google Lens to look up clothing and home decor, copy and translate text, and help identify 1000s of landmarks, plants and dogs. Play with life-like AR stickers for your photos and videos.

Buy the new Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL and get a 6 month free trial to YouTube Music
YouTube Music is a new music app that allows users to easily find what they're looking for and discover new music. You can get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your tastes and what's trending around you!

Google Mini and Google Home Speakerimage014.jpg
Get your hands on the perfect partners at home to these new Google Pixel devices: the Google Home and Google Home Mini smart speakers with in-built Google Assistant. Use them to play your music and movies, help you manage your day, and make calls over wi-fi all without lifting a finger.

Don't forget you can receive a cash payment for your device through O2 Recycle when you upgrade, and also customise your plan!

So what do you guys think? Are any of you going to add these devices to your wishlist? smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

EdJones
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sounds a lovely phone, will it be coming to O2?

Message 2 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EmilieT  I love reading about new phones, although currently I have no plans to change my my Note 8.

As far as I am concerned it does exactly what I want and more. The screen size suits me and I love it. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EdJones wrote:

Sounds a lovely phone, will it be coming to O2?

Already available for pre order @EdJones

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/google/pixel-3#contractType=paymonthly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 24

EdJones
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oooh nice, thanks for the link!

Message 5 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EdJones wrote:

Oooh nice, thanks for the link!

No problem @EdJones wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 24

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
£968 for the 128gb XL?
It's a crazy year for phone pricing if honest, no wonder a 3 year consumer contract is the default option now...
Message 7 of 24

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Meh.. Samsung wins out this year, so far,.. but...

the 6T is announced in the next week!

Message 9 of 24

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@EdJones 

Are you interested in getting it then? If so which model and colour are you going for?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 24