cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for info on the new Samsung Galaxy?

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

The new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 has just been announced, and you’ll be able to pre-order it very soon. Find out more about it here.

But, there’s more exciting news to come! The other brand new Samsung device hasn’t been announced yet, but you can be one of the first to know all about it. Pop back here on 9 August, 4pm, to watch the Galaxy Unpacked event, live.

So, who's excited? Got any ideas or predictions for what Samsung might unveil? Let us know below.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’ll be called the S10 & look the same as the previous phones with a faster processor 

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It’ll be called the S10 & look the same as the previous phones with a faster processor 

Whatever it looks like ....or improvements from the the S9, it will still be lightyears ahead of the next iPhone joy Make way for shots fired across the bows @Anonymous innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whatever it looks like ....or improvements from the the S9, it will still be lightyears ahead of the next iPhone joy Make way for shots fired across the bows @Anonymous innocent

I’m not going to argue with that @Cleoriff i can say that iOS 12 will be the most stable OS since iOS 5 many years ago 

Message 4 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Ahh, so you think we'll see a new 'S' model, interesting... tongue_closed

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless you know something we don’t @Chris_K

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like it but I'm bored with Samsung now anyway..
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7