cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lithium Awards: Thank you for your hard work!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As we've mentioned often, the hard work and effort you put in on a daily basis here is amazing to see. You
help so many people get along with their network and device issues and in general create a wonderful community to be a part of. slight_smile

Because of the quality you guys bring to the table constantly, the Community Team felt it appropriate to enter
this lovely community into the Lithium Awards, or Lithys as they are known.

We have aimed for the "Support-Savings MVP" award category, as this focuses on the quality and efficiency of help in a peer-to-peer community such as ours. Head over here to read our entry and if you feel like voting,
you can also give a Kudos if you'd like to. slight_smile

We've done this for you because we think you're awesome, and you make this community what it is.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Personally I find out a little galling that a member who has such knowledge is quoted in the article yet is excluded from the forum. Please reconsider this decision. 

Message 2 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Hypocrisy personified.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

What he said ^^^^ that's a bit cheeky.

Unless @adamtemp64 is to be invited back here where he belongs. 

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 16

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Oh @Marjo
Viridis has voiced his opinion regarding Adam to @Toby
I agree with @perksie
Message 5 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I also agree with @viridis and @perksie

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 16

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Imo he has been in exile long enough.
He still has the urge to help others and even with his current status STILL remains an asset to this community, this same community put forward for an award!
Message 7 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have also asked for @adamtemp64 to be allowed back on the forum. He has provided so many guides and has a wealth of knowledge which is sadly missed on here

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 16

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have yet to find someone with such in depth knowledge of iPhones,  of consumer rights and the problems he had with certain individuals have long since been resolved.  Reconsider and listen to the members please. ....

Message 9 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I understand what you're saying guys and I do agree with the depth of knowledge and helpfulness mentioned. However there are always ups and downs within the community - despite any problems that sometimes can occur in a community such as ours, we do want to celebrate the positives, there's a lot of great quality useful and helpful content on this forum (this guide mentioned is one good example) and all of that remains on here and remains helpful to others even if there have been unfortunate instances in the past e.g. with behaviour, which are unrelated to the positive content that has accumulated.

Message 10 of 16