cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to say I will be leaving the community soon. My girlfriend and I have decided to move back to the south of Spain, as we couldn't get used to the British weather 😞

It's really been fantastic being a part of such a great forum. We've had some wonderful times and you've achieved some amazing things. There's been highs and lows, but I've not had a single day that wasn't great. You're an awesome bunch!

As of Monday, Chiara will be taking over my duties. She'll make an introduction post later today, so keep an eye out for that. Of course, Toby will also still be around.

So, thanks for the great times. It's really been an amazing trip. We've got a real community here and one of the best and most vibrant ones out there, for that matter. With all the plans that we have for this year, it'll become an even more exciting than ever before. 

Take care,

Leonard

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this is an inapproporiate hijack of this thread but the title suits and I wasn't sure where to post - although I have said something similar elsewhere so apologies if I upset someone.

I'm taking my line and BB to Sky so I wish to to agian thank those who welcomed me when I first joined O2, helped with early line problems and then with receiving mail on my NEXUS 7.

You are a great group of people and I owe you all a glass of your favourite tipple.

Cheers,

You take care and enjoy your new services.

Message 41 of 41