cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to say I will be leaving the community soon. My girlfriend and I have decided to move back to the south of Spain, as we couldn't get used to the British weather 😞

It's really been fantastic being a part of such a great forum. We've had some wonderful times and you've achieved some amazing things. There's been highs and lows, but I've not had a single day that wasn't great. You're an awesome bunch!

As of Monday, Chiara will be taking over my duties. She'll make an introduction post later today, so keep an eye out for that. Of course, Toby will also still be around.

So, thanks for the great times. It's really been an amazing trip. We've got a real community here and one of the best and most vibrant ones out there, for that matter. With all the plans that we have for this year, it'll become an even more exciting than ever before. 

Take care,

Leonard

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot, guys. Really appreciate that. You'll love Chiara, she's going to make this place even more awesome slight_smile
Message 11 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Of course if you have a nice place out there with spare rooms and a pool, don't forget who your friends are!!! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, yea will do! We've secured a 3 bedroom, overseeing the marina, so you're more than welcome to come visit! slight_smile
Message 13 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Haha, yea will do! We've secured a 3 bedroom, overseeing the marina, so you're more than welcome to come visit! slight_smile

Visit or stay ?

Message 14 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

My credit card details are in the PM, that's me sorted! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 15 of 41

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
I hope you enjoy your new life in the sun
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 16 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

adamtemp64
Level 48: Jubilant

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear adam,
happy birthday to you !!
Message 17 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Strange people the Spaniards Leonard, much less easy going as we Brits!:smileywink:

ps. book me the last 2 weeks in January, may be in need of a bit of sun!:smileyhappy:

....and well done Adam, 10,000 posts and every one informative and to the point:smileywink:

Message 18 of 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Overlooking the Marina Leonard?? Now this sounds as if you may be in my (holiday apt) neck of the woods! Is it the marina at Puerto Banus or Benalmadena? Both of them are beautiful, though my apartment is in Benalmadena. Have just returned to UK from there this week...and weather was 22c+ every day. Anyway Adios, and have a great life out there. (Ps I accessed the community all the time while in Spain so no doubt you can do the same!):smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

nice one, has it a lovely sea view

Message 20 of 41