cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to say I will be leaving the community soon. My girlfriend and I have decided to move back to the south of Spain, as we couldn't get used to the British weather 😞

It's really been fantastic being a part of such a great forum. We've had some wonderful times and you've achieved some amazing things. There's been highs and lows, but I've not had a single day that wasn't great. You're an awesome bunch!

As of Monday, Chiara will be taking over my duties. She'll make an introduction post later today, so keep an eye out for that. Of course, Toby will also still be around.

So, thanks for the great times. It's really been an amazing trip. We've got a real community here and one of the best and most vibrant ones out there, for that matter. With all the plans that we have for this year, it'll become an even more exciting than ever before. 

Take care,

Leonard

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Awww Leonard.

Sorry to hear you are leaving us.

You have been a great asset to the community and It has been great to chat to you on and off the forum.

I wish you and your girlfriend all the best in Spain.

/wave
Message 2 of 41

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Sorry to hear that mate, but sounds like a good move for you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sorry to hear you're going but I must admit it sounds like the right thing to go where the weather is much warmer.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend, send us some pictures of something warm! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good luck in your next venture Leonard. The British weather does take a good many years to get used to!

Message 5 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
All the best Leonard and I don't blame you for one minute!!!! Enjoy and stay registered and keep in touch!
Message 6 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sad to hear you are leaving mate, I for one would like to thank you for all your help and guidance and for making me feel a real part of this community slight_smile

The very best of luck to you and your lady in Espana - bon-voyage!!

Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aww man! Lol. Good luck in Spain though, loved your humour but shame to see you go, even us Brits can't get used to the weather ha ha
Message 8 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stay safe and have a good life my friend.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 41

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Adios

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 41