Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch of the Samsung Galaxy A41

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys, some cool news after the long weekend. The Samsung Galaxy A41 is now available on O2. And look at it!

samsung-a41-sku-header-220420[1].png

See the bigger picture

Indulge in the crisp detail and vivid colour of your favourite blockbusters and beautiful boxsets. The Galaxy A41 makes no compromises when it comes to screen and picture quality, with its incredible 6.1" Infinity-U display. And it’s somehow crammed into a compact, ergonomic design that you can hold comfortably in one hand.

Shoot like a pro

Whether you're looking to capture perfect portraits or breathtaking scenery, the Galaxy A41’s got you covered with its advanced triple-lens rear camera. With a 48MP wide lens, an ultra-wide lens and depth sensor, you’ll be snapping professional-looking pics with ease.

Sensational selfies

You don’t need to be a celebrity to snap selfies like a star. The 25MP front camera with Live Focus will have you taking shots that you just can’t help sharing.

For your fingers only

The fingerprint scanner, hidden away beneath the screen, makes unlocking your phone and accessing secure services a doddle. Applying your on-screen fingerprint couldn't be simpler - meaning quick and easy access to your phone, no matter how many times a day you check it.

What do you think of this one guys? Any specific feature you like (maybe that 25MP Selfie Cam?) Let us know in the comments. Where are our Samsung fans at?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Sorry @pgn kissing_closed_eyes What do you think about it? tongue_winking

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Very nice of you to ask, @LukasB, appreciated. 👌😁
I wouldn't turn an A41 down if someone gave me one 😜
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn And it also moves it from "Unanswered" joy

No me neither it looks really cool and 25MP front cam is nice!

signature

Message 4 of 4