Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Samsung Galaxy devices - Available to pre-order now

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

For anyone who missed the big reveal from Samsung yesterday, the Galaxy Note 9 is now official and available to pre-order now on O2, along with the brand new Galaxy Tab S4 tablet, also available to pre-order.

SamsungCrown-920x400-1533833064.png

• Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note9 can get 30GB of data for the price of 15GB
  • Up to £250 additional payment when customers trade in their old device
  • New Galaxy Watch will be joining the selection from O2 in the coming weeks

The Samsung Galaxy Note9 in Blue, Black and Lavender colour variants might be a phone, but when connected to a monitor, it can power a virtualised desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen thanks to Samsung DeX. The camera even boasts a clever flaw detection system, helping make blurry, out of focused photos a thing of the past.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 in Ebony Black is the ultimate entertainment tablet, featuring a 10.5 super AMOLED display and AKG tuned quad speakers’ meaning users can enjoy a real cinematic experience. Attach a keyboard case and with DeX, you can transform the Tab S4 into a productive powerhouse with an authentic desktop-like experience.

O2 is offering a brilliant range of offers for the breath-taking Samsung Galaxy Note9 device, including:

• Double data on 4GB, 15GB, 25GB tariffs
  • Prices start from £64 a month with a £49 upfront payment for 8GB of data

The incredible Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 will be available on a range of great deals, including:

• A free keyboard case worth £119.994
  • Prices start from £40 month with a £19 upfront payment for 3GB of data

Plus, by recycling an old device through O2 Recycle5, customers can receive an extra payment when they upgrade. This could be up to the £250 for the Samsung Galaxy Note9 or up to £150 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. Customers can recycle in-store or online at www.o2.co.uk/recycle.

Full details and terms here. So, who's excited? Anyone looking to get one of these amazing devices?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Matt-edwards
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi I've been onto live chat regarding o2 getting the 4g version of the watch. as much as I'd like to trust live chat I was wondering if anyone else could corroborate the fact that o2 will be offering the galaxy watch 4g, as I'm due to upgrade my phone and would like to stay with o2 but if there not going to stock the 4g version of the watch I'll have to go to ee who have already confirmed they will be stocking the 4g watch.
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Personally I wouldn't trust everything live chat says, so hang on for @Chris_K to confirm.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Matt-edwards
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
yes exactly my thinking, as a side note I had the transcript from the live chat stating 100% that o2 will be offering the 4g version of the watch if I was to upgrade on that advice and it isn't come to happen would I have grounds to cancel my contract?
Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Matt-edwardsReading this article from Pocket-Lint it does only state EE as a stockist (pretty much the same as the Apple Watch 3 series)

https://www.pocket-lint.com/smartwatches/news/samsung/145148-samsung-galaxy-watch-release-date-specs...

However, as said above @Chris_K is the only one who can confirm this...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

Matt-edwards
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
yeah I noticed that article, and another that states that only ee have the technology setup in the UK to have the number from a proper sim shared with an esim. but after seeing this page https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/samsung/galaxy-watch#contractType=nonconnected

I thought I'd ask o2 directly

thanks to everyone so far for your thoughts.
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You get a 14 day change of mind period anyway, so if you did buy on the strength of what live chat told you and it turned out wrong, you could cancel without penalty.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Matt-edwards wrote:
yeah I noticed that article, and another that states that only ee have the technology setup in the UK to have the number from a proper sim shared with an esim. but after seeing this page https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/samsung/galaxy-watch#contractType=nonconnected

I thought I'd ask o2 directly

thanks to everyone so far for your thoughts.

If it states in the shop it will be coming soon, then O2 will definitely be stocking it @Matt-edwards  so that's good news..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Looks like live chat are correct this time.......

***Bluetooth connection to a smartphone or 4G model required. 4G version is subject to e-SIM connectivity. e-Sim sold separately.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9