Did you mean: 

KitSound Voice One (Smart Speaker) - Out Now

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey Guys,

I thought you'd like to know that the fantastic KitSound Voice One smart speaker is now available direct from O2. What's great about the KitSound Voice One is that it's Alexa-enabled, meaning you can have your very own Santa's little helper for Christmas.

KitSound_Alt1.png

Here's some of the things you could do, or ask Alexa to do, rather! tongue_winking
- Alexa, turn on Christmas lights (if you have compatible smart lights installed & setup)
- Alexa, play my Christmas playlist
- Alexa, set a 3 hour timer for my turkey
- Alexa, remind me to put out milk and cookies for Santa
- Alexa, tell me a joke

Onto the speaker itself, with dual drivers and its ability to pump music out in 360 degrees, the KitSound Voice One fills the room with Hi-Fi quality sound. It's also water repellent, so it's perfect for the kitchen, without fear of a few spills or splatters ruining your new speaker.

So, what are you waiting for? Go get yours right here!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

So how much is it? £129.99 is upfront.... do you need a data plan or something? 

Message 2 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

So how much is it? £129.99 is upfront.... do you need a data plan or something? 

No no, just a one-off £129.99 and it's yours 🙂

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Wonder what she would say if I asked 'Alexa, bring me Johnny Depp please'....Probably burn her out...tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

I unfortunately don't have a KitSound Voice One, but I do own an Echo Dot, which has Alexa. I've taken the liberty of asking Alexa for you, but she unfortunately couldn't find Johnny Depp to bring him to you cry

For anyone interested, we're running a competition over the weekend on our Twitter account. To enter and be in for a chance to win a KitSound Voice One smart speaker, you just need to reply to the tweet with the hashtag #O2Jingles and your favourite Christmas song. Easy! A winner will be chosen at random 10am Monday.

Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/O2/status/941646614275547136

Message 5 of 5