cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kick-start your Christmas shopping this Black Friday with O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks,

With the Christmas season soon approaching, many of us like to get presents and gifts well in advance. If you’re like me we have great news! This year O2's Black friday sale includes price crashes and great deals that will make your 2015 Christmas shopping cheaper and easier than ever before.

O2 is inviting customers to choose their price for more than 70 top products this Friday, giving them the chance to get high end products like the Samsung Galaxy S6 for a pound or even less. O2 is also discounting a huge selection of phones, tablets, smartwatches, fitness bands and other accessories as part of its Black Friday sale.

Crashing prices

O2’s Price Crash, live throughout Friday 27 November at http://www.o2.co.uk/pricecrash, will give customers the chance to get their hands on a plethora of mobile technology at a price they choose. Throughout the day, new items will be added to Price Crash and their prices will start tumbling. Once the price reaches a level a customer wants to pay, they can stop the crash and buy the item immediately. With no reserve prices in place, prices for top tech like the HTC One M9 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 could drop all the way down to £1, with most items even qualifying for free delivery.

Other sale savings

As well the O2 Price Crash, O2 is also offering savings of up to 50% on a range of phones, tablets, smartwatches, fitness bands and other accessories in their Black Friday sale: http://www.o2.co.uk/black-friday-cyber-monday. Included in the sale is the Ultimate Ears Boom at £84.99 – half price – while the HTC M9 is available with £120 off.

O2’s Black Friday sale starts at 9pm on Thursday 26 November.

Here is a full list of products in O2’s Black Friday sale:

Pay Monthly phones and tablets

HTC M9: Saving of £120

Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Saving of £120

Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB: Saving of £120

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge 128GB: Saving of £120

Nokia Lumia 930: Saving of £120

Sony Z3 Compact: Saving of £120

Sony Z3: Saving of £120

Sony Z3 Plus: Saving of £50

Nokia Lumia 735: Saving of £48

HTC Desire 620: Saving of £48

HTC Desire 510: Saving of £24

iPad Air 2: Saving of £104.99

Samsung Tab 2: Saving of £99.99

Alcatel Pixi 8: Saving of £79.99

Pay & Go Phones, Wearables and Accessories

HTC Desire 626: Saving of £34

Ultimate Ears Boom: Saving of £85

Sony Smartwatch 3: Saving of £50

Moto 360 Smartwatch 2nd Generation: Saving of £30

Fitbit Charge: Saving of £20

Jawbone Up Move + Strap: Saving of £12.50

With all these amazing discounts it's impossible to resist!

Tell us folks, what other items would you also like to see on sale?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@GJD wrote:
Can't see any SIM-only offers ... 😞

They probably would be snapped up....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 56

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

erm, very confused.

on the price crash section on my phone (work won't allow me to connect via facebook Smiley Mad

looking at the fitbit charge hr. countdown expires. fitbit disappears and the next offer comes up.

so how does this work? how am i supposed to "bid" on something or view the offer once the timer expires?

more confusing, there is an option to view last crash. still shows as the samsung s6, which was the first thing on offer and not the fitbit.

help!!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I am not bidding on anything @gmarkj so not sure what to advise. I wonder if anyone else is having the problem?.....If so it needs to be looked at before everything disappears after timeout?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 56

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Now I'm an intelligent bloke, and @Cleoriff sent me a pm to help on this...
I was already confused by the thing at 8:00.05, it makes no sense, you click on products and it shows you only start prices, you click on crashes and it just shows you ones already gone, stats will tell you who got what, but nowhere, and I repeat NOWHERE is there a chance to see the crashed prices until they are gone.
I'm out, got better things to do.
Message 14 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Now I'm an intelligent bloke, and @Cleoriff sent me a pm to help on this...
I was already confused by the thing at 8:00.05, it makes no sense, you click on products and it shows you only start prices, you click on crashes and it just shows you ones already gone, stats will tell you who got what, but nowhere, and I repeat NOWHERE is there a chance to see the crashed prices until they are gone.
I'm out, got better things to do.

And ^^^^^ this was the reason I PM'd @viridis I knew if any of us were trying for these bargains it would be him

So yet again there you have it! I wonder if @Anonymous who posted this can sort something out...(probably far too late now btw...) Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 56

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

glad it's not just me being daft/useless/inept (or all of the above).

@Toby @Anonymous can you provide any assistance? I've just sat watching the timer go down for the family bundle. time hits zero. no change to page, no link comes up instead of timer. 

refresh the page, and suddenly the offer changes to the boom speaker and the timer has reset!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 16 of 56

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
See^^
The thing is broken at best
Message 17 of 56

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Now all the products and stats have disappeared
Message 18 of 56

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Got my deal at midnight last night...

Screenshot_2015-11-27-00-02-21.png

Message 19 of 56

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

the whole website has gone - click on the link and it now comes up with a blank page and service unavailable...

Message 20 of 56