cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Jonny Wilkinson and #WearTheRose with the #O2Touch Tour this summer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wilko.png

This summer the #O2Touch tour is hitting the road and taking the game to four locations around the country. For those of you that don’t know, #O2Touch is a good way to learn the game, keep fit, meet new friends and have a good old laugh. As England prepares for its biggest ever year of rugby, this is your chance to get a taste of the game everyone is talking about. From the grassroots of the sport right through to the elite players of the England Rugby team, O2 is calling for the country to show their support and get behind the game at every level. This is your chance to join in and #WearTheRose. If that doesn’t grab your attention then this might…

We’re delighted to announce that the great Jonny Wilkinson will be joining us for the full #O2Touch tour. Jonny is regarded as a true legend of the game and rightly so. He has been arguably one of the greatest England players of our generation and of all time.  Jonny had this to say about joining us:

“2015 is a fantastic year for English Rugby and the excitement around the game is really building.  I am so looking forward to being part of this O2 Touch Tour of four cities across the country which provides a brilliant opportunity for everyone to get involved and try out the game.  Touch rugby demonstrates how working together as a team and being the best you can be for your team mates is what it is all about.  It brings confidence and friendships which can last a life time as well as enormous fun.”

Friends, family and spectators are all very welcome, and entertainment will be provided throughout the events as well as refreshments.

To sign up an O2 Community team or register for one of the taster sessions, please follow the links below:

Full event details at www.O2Touch.co.uk  with attendance on a first come, first served basis. Don’t worry if you can’t attend this event. We still have 250 touch sessions going on weekly up and down the country.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Manchester would have been ideal and I would have been going but I'll still be out of the country unfortunately  slight_frown

Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Great initiative O2 this should be very popular.

A few years ago I would have been there.  slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a shame @jonsie, are you going anywhere nice? You're more than welcome to pop down to any of our #O2Touch sessions around your area when you're back. Be good to get that beach body ready for the next holiday Cheers

More info

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

That's a shame @jonsie, are you going anywhere nice? You're more than welcome to pop down to any of our #O2Touch sessions around your area when you're back. Be good to get that beach body ready for the next holiday Cheers

More info

I'm in Thailand for some months depending on a call from the estate agent @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The best of luck with that @jonsie, i'll let you know if we end up taking #O2Touch global. LOL

Message 6 of 6