Did you mean: 

JBL Tune 120 - European exclusive on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We've got a double dosage of great news for you today. The first bit of great news is that O2 has the European exclusive on the brand new JBL Tune 120 Truly Wireless Earphones, up to 15 June 2019, which you can buy right here for £89.99.

Or, read on for your chance to win one... trophy

JBL120TWS2.png

Freedom of wireless
Discover the freedom of a wireless lifestyle while on the go. Now listen to music, manage your calls or work out without the fear of tangled wires interrupting your groove.

JBL Pure Bass Sound
The 5.8mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound provides a powerful punch to all your playlists. Award winning JBL sound, rich and immersive with 5.8mm dynamic drivers. No wires and powerful sound.

Massive battery life
With 4 hours worth in the buds and 12 hours worth from case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end. And if that’s not enough, plug the earbuds into the elegantly designed portable charging case for just 15 minutes to get 1 extra hour of charge.

Hands-free Stereo Calls
Never miss your call during your daily commute or workout thanks to intuitive control for stereo hands-free calls and conveniently placed buttons on the earphones. Connect with Siri or Google Assistant with the push of a button.

What's the second bit of great news? YOU COULD WIN ONE!
If you love the look of these, you’ll love the sound even more. To be in for the chance to WIN, the O2 Community is giving away one set to a lucky winner. All you need to do to enter is comment below and tell us what product JBL used to break a world record in 2017, and how many of them were used. Psst... Hint hint!

Competition info, end date and T&C's below

More info
Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, your comment must include the correct answer(s). Only one entry per O2 Community account. Competition closes 12pm Monday 3 June.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

And Harman is, in turn, an American subsidiary of South Korea-based Samsung Electronics.

Bet the single source was a Samsung phone, @viridis LOL

I bet the certificate was printed out on a Samsung laser printer too...Thinking

#conspiracy

Message 11 of 35

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
They achieved the world record by connecting 1000 flip 4 speakers to a single audio source which is amazing given that I can’t get my single connected speaker to work half of the time 😂😂😂
Message 12 of 35

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4398 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This was a Guiness World Record achieved by connecting1000 JBL Flip 4 speakers via bluetooth to a single source of audio.  This was the highest ever amount.

Message 13 of 35

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello @Chris_K 

Thanks for the opportunity to enter a competition for these earphones 

Here's my answer (no surprise really)

JBL broke the Guinness World Record in 2017 with 1000 JBL Flip 4 speakers

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 14 of 35

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Cool hope to enter I'm using akg Samsung ones as my wired sennheiser momentum 2 broke so could give wireless a go as it be first time trying them
Message 15 of 35

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
JBL broke the Guinness World Record with 1000 JBL Flip 4 speakers
Message 16 of 35

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
World record was for the most bluetooth speakers connected to a single audio source with 1000 JBL Flip 4 speakers.
Thanks

Steve
Message 17 of 35

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Most BT speakers connected to a single source - 1000 JBL Flip 4 speakers to be precise!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 18 of 35

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Chris_K 

my answer is:

JBL broke the Guinness World Record in 2017 with 1000 JBL Flip 4 Speakers

Message 19 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks to all for taking part in the JBL Tune 120 competition! The competition is now closed and we'll announce the winner shortly! Good luck everyone!! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 35