Did you mean: 

JBL Tune 120 - European exclusive on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We've got a double dosage of great news for you today. The first bit of great news is that O2 has the European exclusive on the brand new JBL Tune 120 Truly Wireless Earphones, up to 15 June 2019, which you can buy right here for £89.99.

Or, read on for your chance to win one... trophy

JBL120TWS2.png

Freedom of wireless
Discover the freedom of a wireless lifestyle while on the go. Now listen to music, manage your calls or work out without the fear of tangled wires interrupting your groove.

JBL Pure Bass Sound
The 5.8mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound provides a powerful punch to all your playlists. Award winning JBL sound, rich and immersive with 5.8mm dynamic drivers. No wires and powerful sound.

Massive battery life
With 4 hours worth in the buds and 12 hours worth from case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end. And if that’s not enough, plug the earbuds into the elegantly designed portable charging case for just 15 minutes to get 1 extra hour of charge.

Hands-free Stereo Calls
Never miss your call during your daily commute or workout thanks to intuitive control for stereo hands-free calls and conveniently placed buttons on the earphones. Connect with Siri or Google Assistant with the push of a button.

What's the second bit of great news? YOU COULD WIN ONE!
If you love the look of these, you’ll love the sound even more. To be in for the chance to WIN, the O2 Community is giving away one set to a lucky winner. All you need to do to enter is comment below and tell us what product JBL used to break a world record in 2017, and how many of them were used. Psst... Hint hint!

Competition info, end date and T&C's below

More info
Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, your comment must include the correct answer(s). Only one entry per O2 Community account. Competition closes 12pm Monday 3 June.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Smashed the Guinness World record for the most speakers  connected by bluetooth to a single source by connecting 1000 JBL Flip  4 speakers

I've seen these advertised and reviewed on Tech Tamer. They had a great write up

Message 2 of 35

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
World record of "most bluetooth speakers connected to a single audio source"
JBL broke the record with 1000 Flip 4 speakers.
Message 3 of 35

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Most bluetooth speakers connected to a single audio source
1,000 JBL Flip 4 speakers

This was a world record slight_smile 

Message 4 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Most original answer:
World record of "most bluetooth speakers connected to a single audio source"
JBL broke the record with 1000 Flip 4 speakers.
LoL 😂
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 35

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35220 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

JBL broke a record with 1000 of their Flip 4 speakers simultaneously playing music over Bluetooth from the same source. (I get that when I listen to Zoe Ball on Radio 2 in the morning, albeit without the Norwegian King's (or Chieftain?) help 😁)

Message 6 of 35

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Well actually it was Harman international officially.
I guess that's the parent company
Message 7 of 35

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
As per all the above answers most connected Bluetooth speakers etc etc
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 8 of 35

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35220 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

And Harman is, in turn, an American subsidiary of South Korea-based Samsung Electronics.

Bet the single source was a Samsung phone, @viridis LOL

Message 9 of 35

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
JBL broke the Guinness record with 1000 of their Flip 4 speakers simultaneously playing music over Bluetooth from the a single source.

Read the reviews , they sound great. 😂.
unnamed
Message 10 of 35