cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Pre-order now.

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Meet Pixel 6

The Google 5G phone reimagined, inside and out. Powered by the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

image003.png

Pixel2.png

Pixel's very own powerhouse

Google's new custom-built chip keeps your phone fast, your games rich and your personal info safe.

Uniquely yours

Pixel 6 is powered by Google Tensor, the first processor custom-made for Pixel. It's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

Pixel3.png

Uniquely yours

Introducing Pixel 6 Pro, the redesigned, high-spec Google phone. With the Pixel Camera system, next-gen security and the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.

image016.png

The most advanced Pixel camera ever.

Capture brilliant colour and vivid detail with Pixel's computational photography and new pro-level lenses.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 19.24.12.png

Redesigned for more powerful performance.

With faster apps and pages, an all-day battery and proactive help, Pixel 6 Pro delivers what you need when you need it.

image023.png

Enhanced Recycle Offer

Customers purchasing the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro will receive an extra £100 enhanced Recycle on top of their device Recycle value. Available when customers Purchase in Store between 19 October–29 December and trade in their old device.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

If you have any questions or want more info on the new Pixel 6 let us know in the comments. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dont get me wrong... the phone overall is great... but there was the few issues that ruined it for me... I for one was really excited for the P6P to come out and feel disappointed... For example... no matter what charger I used it claimed almost 2 hours for full charge but the battery once fully charged did me all day without issue and thats with gaming included.

Potentially would go back if google sorts the issues out. Ive been reading on Facebook groups people complaining that the fingerprint reader is worse that ever now even compared to peoples Pixel 4's and 5' rear sensor... I never had these phones to compare but against the S21 Ultra it was definately slower.

Message 41 of 41