cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Pre-order now.

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Meet Pixel 6

The Google 5G phone reimagined, inside and out. Powered by the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

image003.png

Pixel2.png

Pixel's very own powerhouse

Google's new custom-built chip keeps your phone fast, your games rich and your personal info safe.

Uniquely yours

Pixel 6 is powered by Google Tensor, the first processor custom-made for Pixel. It's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

Pixel3.png

Uniquely yours

Introducing Pixel 6 Pro, the redesigned, high-spec Google phone. With the Pixel Camera system, next-gen security and the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.

image016.png

The most advanced Pixel camera ever.

Capture brilliant colour and vivid detail with Pixel's computational photography and new pro-level lenses.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 19.24.12.png

Redesigned for more powerful performance.

With faster apps and pages, an all-day battery and proactive help, Pixel 6 Pro delivers what you need when you need it.

image023.png

Enhanced Recycle Offer

Customers purchasing the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro will receive an extra £100 enhanced Recycle on top of their device Recycle value. Available when customers Purchase in Store between 19 October–29 December and trade in their old device.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

If you have any questions or want more info on the new Pixel 6 let us know in the comments. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12064 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@JDWATERSTON wrote:

JDWATERSTON_1-1635409031252.png

Looks as if the one I purchased is delivered in 2 to 3 days, so this cannot be a stocking issue, surely!

o2 don't have a live stock system @JDWATERSTON so anything you see on the website should not be taken at face value...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 31 of 41

JonathanTF2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Preordered right after the event - got a text on the same day saying "sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order" and nothing after that. Live chat seem to think I want to change my billing address (?) every time I go on.

Message 32 of 41

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey everyone, some of the questions that have been asked here were addressed in another topic. Please refer to this post

Message 33 of 41

Neil_c
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any idea how we order the free Bose head phones . When I pre ordered it said wait untill delivery before ordering . Now after delivery I am seeing no links 

Message 34 of 41

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Neil_c wrote:

Any idea how we order the free Bose head phones . When I pre ordered it said wait untill delivery before ordering . Now after delivery I am seeing no links 

https://pixel-offers.com/headphones/en-GB

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Neil_c wrote:

It's a Google promotion and all info is here.

https://pixel-offers.com/headphones/en-GB/how-it-works 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 41

mattg1919
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre-ordered and your website said i could click and collect from the 28th - when I hadn't had a dispatch email I phoned the credit check team, they told me I had passed and to expect an email shortly. No such email ever arrived. Still no email. No communication at all, I don't even know if the order has gone through. What should I do?

Message 37 of 41

Ash82
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

When is this coming O2 Bussiness? I really want this phone but i have been told by customer service they have no idea when it will come to O2 bussiness.

If O2 bussiness is not getting it, i will have to change networks.

thanks

Message 38 of 41

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to keep everyone updated... I returned my Pixel... After being spoilt by Finger print scanners on phones such as Samsung or Oneplus the P6P is a let down... you have to press on the screen rather than touch the screen. Also, for all googles abilities I was let down by the camera... was disappointed.... finally, the charging is SLOOOOWWWW... so after giving it time I decided to return and go back to the S21 Ultra.

Message 39 of 41

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1585 Solutions

Hi, @Rbarkley82 - I must admit, after having used the rear fingerprint scanner on the Pixel 4a, I'd say it is miles better than the on-screen sensor in the OnePlus 6T I used to have.

The Pixel 4a camera and AI gives really stunning photos, especially night and low-light shots.

And the adaptive charge feature on the 4a power supply can be a bit slow on the uptake, but easily gives me what I need for a full day of use - in the absence of aberrant Google updates tinkering with the settings now and then!

I had set the P6P as a candidate to replace my 4a at next renewal, 13 months from now - but will pay attention to user reports like yours, @Rbarkley82.

Message 40 of 41