cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Pre-order now.

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Meet Pixel 6

The Google 5G phone reimagined, inside and out. Powered by the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

image003.png

Pixel2.png

Pixel's very own powerhouse

Google's new custom-built chip keeps your phone fast, your games rich and your personal info safe.

Uniquely yours

Pixel 6 is powered by Google Tensor, the first processor custom-made for Pixel. It's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

Pixel3.png

Uniquely yours

Introducing Pixel 6 Pro, the redesigned, high-spec Google phone. With the Pixel Camera system, next-gen security and the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.

image016.png

The most advanced Pixel camera ever.

Capture brilliant colour and vivid detail with Pixel's computational photography and new pro-level lenses.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 19.24.12.png

Redesigned for more powerful performance.

With faster apps and pages, an all-day battery and proactive help, Pixel 6 Pro delivers what you need when you need it.

image023.png

Enhanced Recycle Offer

Customers purchasing the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro will receive an extra £100 enhanced Recycle on top of their device Recycle value. Available when customers Purchase in Store between 19 October–29 December and trade in their old device.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

If you have any questions or want more info on the new Pixel 6 let us know in the comments. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Mister_V
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Black 128GB

Message 21 of 41

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hope mine ships today too, everyone you talk to is giving you completely different answers

Message 22 of 41

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fingers crossed they are just working through the orders and despatching...

Message 23 of 41

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered too directly from o2 right after the event on the 19th. Black 128gb

Message 24 of 41

Andrew676
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is the 512gb Pro coming to the UK any time soon? Trying to hold out for that one as I really need the storage 

Message 25 of 41

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looks in O2 have forgotten it's release day today, I ordered mine on the evening of the event, and still waiting for this fabled text/email, even though it outlines in my app that it's due to dispatch in time for launch day and the order has been processed. 

Message 26 of 41

Timmy2003
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here, ordered an hour after the event and in same boat as yourself, no email or message

Message 27 of 41

TomPitty
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I preordered right after the event, but my phone is yet to be dispatched. I spoke to o2 this morning and they weren't very helpful. They keep quoting that it's first come first serve, however, if I'm that far down in the list, after preordering right after the preordered went live, then they could have communicated earlier that they would miss the delivery date. There must be many many people below me in the list, highlighting a supply/delivery issue that they should have communicated. Very poor. 

Message 28 of 41

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've raised a complaint regarding the poor communication, I can't call, which is annoying, given my current phone is broken. There must be a lot of people who pre-ordered right after the event on that evening, who are currently sat waiting despite it still saying that it will be dispatched in time for today. Other than the text saying 'O2: Sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order. We're still expecting more stock soon. We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date.' There's been no other communication. I've been with O2 for a number of years, when this contract finishes I will be going elsewhere. 

EDIT: And it says my order has been processed! 'Dispatch in progress' is what I'm getting on the live chat, not good enough.

Message 29 of 41

JDWATERSTON
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

JDWATERSTON_1-1635409031252.png

Looks as if the one I purchased is delivered in 2 to 3 days, so this cannot be a stocking issue, surely!

Message 30 of 41