cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Pre-order now.

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Meet Pixel 6

The Google 5G phone reimagined, inside and out. Powered by the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

image003.png

Pixel2.png

Pixel's very own powerhouse

Google's new custom-built chip keeps your phone fast, your games rich and your personal info safe.

Uniquely yours

Pixel 6 is powered by Google Tensor, the first processor custom-made for Pixel. It's fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.

Pixel3.png

Uniquely yours

Introducing Pixel 6 Pro, the redesigned, high-spec Google phone. With the Pixel Camera system, next-gen security and the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.

image016.png

The most advanced Pixel camera ever.

Capture brilliant colour and vivid detail with Pixel's computational photography and new pro-level lenses.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 19.24.12.png

Redesigned for more powerful performance.

With faster apps and pages, an all-day battery and proactive help, Pixel 6 Pro delivers what you need when you need it.

image023.png

Enhanced Recycle Offer

Customers purchasing the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro will receive an extra £100 enhanced Recycle on top of their device Recycle value. Available when customers Purchase in Store between 19 October–29 December and trade in their old device.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

If you have any questions or want more info on the new Pixel 6 let us know in the comments. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

And, if the phone is preordered outright from Google, the offer, for a limited time only, of a set of Bose noise-cancelling over-ear headphones (RRP ça £349) thrown in for free - hence the pic above showing the headphones...

Tempting 😎

Message 2 of 41

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve preordered as an upgrade, free Bose headphones inc

Message 3 of 41

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

The 50 megapixel camera sensor will be no doubt be benchmarked against Apple iPhone 13. Bose make sonically pleasing if not accurate headphones.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 4 of 41

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So when I preordered it was delivery 28th Oct, now it’s up to 2 weeks… does mine get locked in for delivery from 28th oct or is all deliveries now up to 2 weeks?

Message 5 of 41

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

The purchase date is when you made one however the delivery can be up to 2 weeks before it reaches the delivery company.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 6 of 41

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What I mean, is when I locked in my order, it was stated as Delivery 28th October - I have this on my order confirmation... but any new order now (obviously because preorder stock is gone) is upto 2 weeks... what im querying is does that mean my date of the 28th October will now slip or is it still locked in.

Message 7 of 41

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11959 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions

Normally it will be the time when you order, but that is dependant on o2 getting stock of the phone @Rbarkley82 .

As you can see with Apple's latest if the delivery to o2 slips then that means your delivery may slip as well.

To get confirmation from o2, it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here.

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 41

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just tried to get them to confirm but they keep saying its not launch day so we cant comment... Annoying.

Message 9 of 41

rickit
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeap my order also delivery on 28th, see other operators and Google sending pre orders out already

Message 10 of 41