cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hoi Ansh,

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find what you're looking for. Let us know if you need some help slight_smile
Message 81 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I am a new user of 02, but have been using mobiles for over 20 years, I can't believe how bad the coverage is with 02 I live 20 miles from London, between the M25, A1 and can not make calls on my business phone I have now resorted to using my personal Vodaphone and claiming back from the firm. Calls constantly fall over and it is not unusual when out on the road for calls to be cut of mid conversation with a congestion warning. As you an image I am actively encouraging my firm to move providers

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, If you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 82 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Hope your well, My name is Anjie and I am new to all this. I need some help is 02 down again as since yesterday evening my messages are not going through and I tried to contact the 02 Gurus and there is no link on your website. Can you help? Take Care, Regards, Anjie
Message 83 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, Hope your well, My name is Anjie and I am new to all this. I need some help is 02 down again as since yesterday evening my messages are not going through and I tried to contact the 02 Gurus and there is no link on your website. Can you help? Take Care, Regards, Anjie

Hi Anjie, welcome to the forum, You can find a link here O2 Gurus

Also click on the O2 Status link just below and enter your postcode to check for a local mast problem.

Message 84 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there and welcome to the community. I would suggest the status checker if you experience any difficulties: http://status.o2.co.uk/

If that doesn't show any problems in your area, you're best of starting a new thread for specific help slight_smile

Cheers,
LEonard
Message 85 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi leonard, my name is june and i am new to this, i need some advice about my phone, if u or any1 can help?
Message 86 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi June,

Welcome to the forums. I've just sent you a private message as well. That should point you in the right direction. If not, just let me know.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 87 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone 

My name is Irene ( Tinabones) At the moment I have a samsung galaxy Ace GTS5830 can anyone tell me why it would keep switching itself off. Also how do I upload everything on to my laptop from it. My late son would have done all this but now I just have to try to do it myself. I do have an Iphone 3 but i really am not sure should I go back to using this. I like the idea i can block numbers. Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thank you to everyone in advance for replying. 

Tinabones.

Message 88 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Irene Welcome to the forum.

You would be best asking your questions in the Android section where it will be seen by more members who can help you.

Message 89 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I'm Emma

I am new to O2 and have been told I can get NHS discount, how to I apply for this?

Message 90 of 970