cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi I'm Emma

I am new to O2 and have been told I can get NHS discount, how to I apply for this?

There are several websites that purport to offer NHS Discounts, but I don't know how they work.

I've never heard of anything directly from O2 for NHS Staff.

Maybe if you spoke to the HR department where you work they would have this information.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 91 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Im Mark from Grantham and have just purchased the 02 mobile broandband. However i find there is not enough bandwidth power for iplayer films and download facebook scrabble and particularly at evening peak hours. Can anything be done!? Thanks

Message 92 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there Mark, I've edited out your personal details. The best thing to do for getting help with your broadband is to ask for help in the Broadband section: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/bd-p/8, but please don't forget to keep personal details to yourself.
Message 93 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, well after hours of trying to get the o2 website to actually do something and work correctly I still find all I get is a opps sorry there was a glitch please try again.. for one of the biggest and best providers, customer services are useless, Lucy doesn't help either. Surely I cannot be the only one, not to be able to update my details or view my bills?

Any help would be useful.

regards

Simon

Message 94 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leonard

I have now experienced No Service for the last 3 days on my iPhone. Normally I get a 5 bar service at my home location in Hampshire.

My wife is also on O2 and uses a Samsung W and she is also getting a No Service message.

Clearly O2 have a problem here but are not telling us because if I log my home postcode on the status site it reports everything OK.

I spoke to Alvin on your chat line yesterday and he said there was a network problem.

PLEASE be honest and tell me what the problem is and when it will be resolved.

Thanks 

TelT

Message 95 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am Clive. You don't make it easy for techno-idiots like me to introduce ourselves. I have no idea how I got to this section of your web site! There ought to be a big link saying CLICK HERE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Now, how do I send this?

Message 96 of 970

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

There ought to be a big link saying CLICK HERE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Now, how do I send this?

Hi there Clive.

There is an "introduce yourself" link at the top of the Community home page and you seem to have found it. slight_smile

Now what can we help you with, just click "Reply" to answer?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 97 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi wabbitman here just wondering why i cant access my o2 webmail it keeps telling the page does not exist

Message 98 of 970

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

hi wabbitman here just wondering why i cant access my o2 webmail it keeps telling the page does not exist

I've just tried it and a blank page first time, tried again and it worked. Smiley Indifferent

Message 99 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

acculy i want to deactivate my paid services

Message 100 of 970