cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! I thought better get over here and introduce myself after dipping my toes into the help section with a silly question! It would be rude not to! wink

So, I've been an O2 customer since the cellnet days! (Ooh. That for some reason makes me feel old!) after declaring I never wanted a mobile and now I would never be without it! I think well and truly addicted to technology would cover it! 

My first phone was a Phillips affair on BT Cellnet. Can't remember the exact details but I then went Nokia for years until I managed to get myself an iPhone and I haven't looked back! We're massive apple fans in our house so it was only a natural step once I was able! 

I don't think I will be much use in answering questions for people but I'll hang around anyway and try not to clutter up the place too much! 

Oh and Shisou isn't my real name. Sadly...

Hello slight_smile

My parent's house is Apple crazy too. Everything is all perfectly synced up with their iCloud and stuff and I hate Apple so I always **bleep** them when I'm back! 

Message 721 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Welcome Shisou!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 722 of 970

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome:) Clutter away, more the merrier slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 723 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Welcome:) Clutter away, more the merrier slight_smile

Indeed slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 724 of 970

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Welxome ro the rexenr newcomers 🙂

U will be surpeised as to what help you may all be. Especially if you have used a particular make or just because your an.old hand!

Have fun, ask away. No question is a silly question.

Mac
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 725 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey people, i'm new. My name's Salma and i'm an excessive apple user Cat Embarassed

Message 726 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Salma,

Great to have you here, welcome to the community. Good to see you've already been creative with your badge as well - fantastic effort!

You'll love it here. We've got some big apple fans floating around (and their counterparts on Android :D).

Just wondering; do you own many apple products?

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 727 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello slight_smile Oh thanks, I was quite bored this morning and once I signed up I thought i'd sort my profile out lol.

I have an iPhone 5 and prior to this I had a every other iPhone. I getting my iPad 4 on monday.

Message 728 of 970

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the forums:) you'll fit right in:)

A fellow apple lover:) tell me this do you think apple have lost it a bit since the late Steve jobs?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 729 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oops. I just read my previous message I sound so illiterate! Sorry guys lol.

Nope I don't think apple have lost it since the late Steve Jobs. I've never had any issues.
Message 730 of 970