cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi i am david and in the uk at present but live and work in calgary......really confused as to what is happening with o2 lately new to this but hi to all!! hope the recent trouble didnt affect anyone too badly.... oh and Hi LEONARD!!!!
Message 61 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, hi David, welcome here! Hope you're going to enjoy yourself wink
Message 62 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my names Luca and I am not happy about o2 signal
Message 63 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi Luca welcome to the forum.As this is really a thread to introduce yourself try making a new post in Other Products and Services with a little more information so we can advise you further.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/bd-p/22

Message 64 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I have recently joined O2 and I thought it was going to be a good company to be with as it is such a big firm and this week it was a pain in the neck couldn't use my iphone for two days ,wife tried to let me know what she was doing and i didn't get the message untill friday afternoon,,plus she didn't talk to me the first night because she thought i ignored her txt. Boy was i in the dog house, until she saw the news. So what is O2 going to do about the problem ? What are customers going to get some return for the fiasco this week Sorry i am Stacey From Hertfordshire,been with O2 for 2 months now
Message 65 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Hi Stacey, all the up to date information about the outage, which could of course happen on any network any time, has been posted here:

http://blog.o2.co.uk/home/2012/07/o2-network-coverage-disruption-update.html

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 66 of 970

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I would also keep checking the websites for updates as and when O2 decide their course of action. I should imagine there are ongoing high-level internal discussions about what happens next.

Message 67 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello my name is cliveb. I have been with O2 since it was BTinternet. I upgraded my phone on June 28th and have been having problems making /recieving calls ever since. THIS WAS BEFORE THE NATIONAL PROBLEM. I did actually have a signal on the morning of the network crash but again have not been able to recieve signal since you announced that everything was fixed. I think you lie!!!!!!!!!!! When am I supposed to be able to use my phone again? I live and use my phone (try to!) in the SO402NN area and work in the SP62JZ area. Neither area seems to provide a usable service. I have gone past my 14day cooling of period on my new contract without being able to evaluate my new phone through no fault of my own. Is it possible to cancel my contract without loosing out due to your inability to give me a service during the cooling off period (SO402NN area has been without service, and still is since the last week of June.)
Message 68 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
KKH here! slight_smile
Message 69 of 970

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 70 of 970