Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself on the O2 Community!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome one and all to the O2 Community! Its a great place to get advice, post your feedback and talk about your ideas for the network. If you have a question that you need some advice on, head over to the devices section or the other products and services section. You can also get rewarded for helping others as well chat about anything you like in the off-topic section.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator of the forum. I also work with Marjo who is the head of community and Marina who is also a community coordinator like me. I've been working on the community since August 2012. It's been great so far and I look forward to hearing from many more of you slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Toby

- This is a brand new 'Introduce yourself' thread, but you can find the old one HERE

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 758
757 REPLIES 757

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great to have you on board Alysa.

I've replied to your comment in the Tu Go section slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 61 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone my name is Andy, ive been on O2 for about 2 weeks now and enjoying my time. I love my new phone LG G2 and i have it on the cheapest tariff with O2..

Im now hoping to win the Nexus 7 as a newbie haha..

Message 62 of 758

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

Didn't anyone tell you that even if you win it you still have to give it to me? LOL

Welcome to the community wink 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 63 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi My Name is Alan I'm New Here But I Have Been An O2 Customer For Years 

Message 64 of 758

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Welcome Alan and good luck with the Nexus 7. You'll find we are a fairly friendly bunch round the forum..... most of us!!
Big welcome to Andy too!
Message 65 of 758

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank-you fingerscrossed anyway, wouldn't mind winning but glad to be part of the community 😊
Message 66 of 758

izzy831
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I'm Anna but on all online stuff I call myself Izzy - derives from my old AOL name - izitwhozedat - which peple reduced to izz or izzy. Izzy stuck and I feel very much at home with it now so...

Hi, I'm Izzy and this is my first foray back into any kind of a forum since my old AOL days some 8 yrs ago. I've been Facebooking or playing Spider since due to illness. I managed to get myself an i-phone and I shall be trying to geek my way back into a more vital online life than FB. My brain went to mush (I like this tick box) 

Anyhoo I'm an older pharte, in my 50's and trying to reconcile new tech into my life. Stuff the new tricks old dog adage.... give me that i-phone, if all else fails I have a door stop????

I craft, like ALL music. Grew up in Liverpool and had my best years as punk rock was surfacing followed by ska, new romantic, garage, hip hop, rapping, electric not to mention I enjoy classical and even country/folk. I have the Rolling Stones, jethro tull, Lonestar, Shelby Lynne, Amy Winehouse, Petula Clark, dusty Springfield, Streisand, Houston, Denver, Chicago, Guns n Roses, Genesis & Phil Collins, The Who, Cream, Clapton..... to name a few in my collection of black vinyls/laminates circly things we used to call Albums. Yeah.... I like music.

To my utter shame I still have Una Paloma Blanca by a certain DJ .... we all make mistakes I guess.

Well I'm hoping to learn via this community - my phone arrives today.. expect chaos from me soon as I get lost in the world of i-phones. 

Chat soon

Be safe, Be Happy, Izzy xxx

You don't visit a cannibals' house and not expect to be on the menu
Message 67 of 758

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Hi izzy and welcome slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 68 of 758

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
What a fantastic introduction Izzy. Welcome slight_smile

Feel free to start your own discussions and threads so that you can get to know everyone here. Feel free to send me a message any time for pointers.

Get involved:

Message 69 of 758

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 70 of 758