Instagram October photo contest 📷

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨

Hi everyone,

As we know we have some amazing photographers here on the community, we wanted to give you guys some info around a contest that just started on Instagram slight_smile

At O2, we’re all about bringing people together to experience unmissable moments. Those moments that make your hairs stand on end. That make your heart beat faster. That make you feel truly alive.

We’d like to showcase amazing photography around this theme on our Instagram channel so are running an October photo challenge this month to give any budding photographers a moment in the spotlight.

During the month, on Instagram, share your best snaps or short 6-10” videos  with us for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page (tagging you of course!) and we’ll select our favourite to win tickets to an O2 Academy of your choice.

We’re looking for any budding photographers or content curators to help us by sharing snaps of what about October makes them feel more alive:

» Back to uni. The start of autumn. Getting colder. Moments of cosiness or calm. New phone moments. Rugby moments. Enjoying #O2Priority. Up at the O2. Attending an unmissable gig. The list is endless and the choice is yours.

» Where possible, these should have the colour blue at their core, avoid featuring other brands and be #ShotOnMobile.

» The more unexpected the better – we’re playful, optimistic and refreshing so want our content to be too.

If you don’t have an Instagram account and cannot take part in this contest, we’d still love to hear here on the community what you love about October, and see any pictures that encapsulate the season for you!

🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 🍁 🌨 🍂 🌨 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

Will videos be able to be shared? As far as I am aware Lithium only allows YouTube videos?

I have an instagram account, though only use it to follow F1.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Entries for the contest have to be on Instagram, not on the Community, and Instagram supports any video from your phone so that shouldn't be a problem slight_smile

On the forum you're right that only Youtube videos are supported, but you can share pictures that represent what makes October great for you, or just let us know what that is in the comments  thumbsup

Hope that makes sense! Are you going to use your Instagram account to share any picture then? I'd love to know which one you pick wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

As I have told you what I follow on Instagram @EmilieT 

I'll just share this one. LH winning in Russia Dance

PS...just realised this was September so won't count. Still It's Suzuka this weekend, so let's wait and see. innocent

Lewis Instagram.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have an Instagram account or I would be interested in this 

Message 5 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

A great moment captured there, regardless of when it's from Mexican Wave

@Anonymous 

Did you take a picture recently that represents October for you? Even if you can't enter the contest on instagram you can share it with the community here - we love seeing your snaps slight_smile

signature

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was on a calendar given to me as a Christmas present last year with 12 photos of Marty I had posted on my Facebook page

No photo description available.

A Poem Written For Me By A Fellow Sufferer With Bi-Polar Disorder xx 

Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have an Instagram account but use it only to follow family. This seems to be aimed at the younger users. I'm not too sure about the privacy of personal data with such competitions to be honest....

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
So how do we get your attention. Do we tag o2 or is it #shotonmobile.
I don’t know how this works!
Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT 

This is on Mercedes F1 instagram page. Taken last weekend, Lewis Hamilton winning in Mexico

Mercedes Insta.jpg

He was spinning the car just after he passed the chequered flag. Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11