cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spotlight: Poppysmum

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

This week we would like to put in the Spotlight our friend @Poppysmum who has been with us for a long time, participating regularly on many off-topic threads and sharing her experiences when it comes to O2 services and products

Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 09.46.39.png

Here's the short interview we did to Poppysmym:

Hi Poppysmum, tell us a bit about yourself. What is your name and where are you from? 

I am Kath known as Poppysmum because i have a rescue Staffy, see userpic ,called Poppy and i am her mum. I live on my own with my girl and am divorced.  My son visits once a month for the weekend we keep intouch by text. I live in the Northwest in a small town called Oldham was born here.

What do you like about the forum?

I love lurking on this forum. I mainly lurk because i dont have much to say especially if phones need fixing .

What hobbies do you have?

My hobbies are watching tv especially real life crime dramas and some reality tv.and quiz shows.

I only watch one soap and thats Home and Away i have watched it since the begining.

I also love reading books on my Kindle and following Manchester United i watch them on my laptop if they not live on tv.

What's your favourite phone? 

I dont have a favourite phone but love Samsung phones .

What would you do if you ever won the lottery?

If i won the lottery i would buy a big house and take in all the stray animals and gave them a forever home . I love animals and if anyone hurt my Poppy they would know about it.

Tell us a secret... 

Trying to think of a secret but dont think i have one if i have i cant think of it...

I love testing things and am a member of various product testing sites . I never pay to test anything if i sign up to a new site and they ask for my bankdetails i block site andshut the page.

Now that you know @Poppysmum bit better feel free to ask her questions!

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight . You could be next by getting involved in the community! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop @ @Tobyor me  (@Meri) a  PM.

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Lurking...,sounds a bit Benny Hill..ish Horrified

Not at all. It was working up the courage to ask a question and not be thought an idiot (which I was ...in terms of smartphones) However the regulars were very welcoming and kind. I am still a technophobe ..but less of one compared to 3 years ago......Smiley Embarassed

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Poppysmum and welcome Cat

I love your ambition  to set up an animal rescue centre if you won the lottery.Such a worthy cause.:smileywink:

I love animals especially dogs and i would love to help them if i had the money slight_smile

Message 12 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just noticed another thing in your spotlight...you are a member of various product testing sites. What sort of things have you tested?

I have tested various things clothes , bags , shampoo , chocolates , dog biscuits , doggie bags , cleaning products , razors wink , etc best two things i have tested and told to keep was a bosch animal bagless vacuum cleaner 2 year ago and many moons ago Samsung used to have a community chat forum and they sent me a Samsung phone i had to send in videos i recorded on it. I have just tried to find the phone on google but cant. I have tested other things. Dont know if i am allowed to mention the sites i test for on here .

Message 13 of 32

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Good to know a bit more about you. I have two of the same interests,  ManU mainly these days but having adopted three Springer Spaniels from the Rescue Society and fostered five for a short period,  I'm afraid those days are gone now. However I'm well known here for buying fried chicken for various stray dogs here....

Well done on feeding the stray dogs slight_smile

Message 14 of 32

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Lurking...,sounds a bit Benny Hill..ish Horrified

Whose Benny Hill ? wink

Message 15 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am on level 1287 slight_smile

Message 16 of 32

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am level 1287 slight_smile

I used to think so much about you....omg candy crush.....Destroy

Message 17 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am level 1287 slight_smile

I have received so many invites to this game...Never been tempted once. However 5 years ago I was addicted to Farmville LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 32

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I have received so many invites to this game...Never been tempted once. However 5 years ago I was addicted to Farmville LOL

Same reply to you as to @Poppysmum DestroyDestroy

Double LOL

Message 19 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am on level 1287 slight_smile

level 1287??? OMG! that is a lot of hours @Poppysmum Fantastic

I believe @blissgirlloves Candy Crush too!

Message 20 of 32