Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 699

Re: In the spotlight: Poppysmum

@jonsie wrote:

Lurking...,sounds a bit Benny Hill..ish Horrified

Not at all. It was working up the courage to ask a question and not be thought an idiot (which I was ...in terms of smartphones) However the regulars were very welcoming and kind. I am still a technophobe ..but less of one compared to 3 years ago......Smiley Embarassed

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 73
Kudos: 163

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Poppysmum and welcome Cat

I love your ambition  to set up an animal rescue centre if you won the lottery.Such a worthy cause.Smiley Wink

I love animals especially dogs and i would love to help them if i had the money Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just noticed another thing in your spotlight...you are a member of various product testing sites. What sort of things have you tested?

I have tested various things clothes , bags , shampoo , chocolates , dog biscuits , doggie bags , cleaning products , razors Smiley Wink , etc best two things i have tested and told to keep was a bosch animal bagless vacuum cleaner 2 year ago and many moons ago Samsung used to have a community chat forum and they sent me a Samsung phone i had to send in videos i recorded on it. I have just tried to find the phone on google but cant. I have tested other things. Dont know if i am allowed to mention the sites i test for on here .

Highlighted

@jonsie wrote:

Good to know a bit more about you. I have two of the same interests,  ManU mainly these days but having adopted three Springer Spaniels from the Rescue Society and fostered five for a short period,  I'm afraid those days are gone now. However I'm well known here for buying fried chicken for various stray dogs here....

Well done on feeding the stray dogs Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@jonsie wrote:

Lurking...,sounds a bit Benny Hill..ish Horrified

Whose Benny Hill ? Smiley Wink

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am on level 1287 Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Topics: 556

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am level 1287 Smiley Happy

I used to think so much about you....omg candy crush.....Destroy

Highlighted
Topics: 699

@jonsie wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am level 1287 Smiley Happy

I have received so many invites to this game...Never been tempted once. However 5 years ago I was addicted to Farmville LOL

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 556

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I have received so many invites to this game...Never been tempted once. However 5 years ago I was addicted to Farmville LOL

Same reply to you as to @Poppysmum DestroyDestroy

Double LOL

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am on level 1287 Smiley Happy

level 1287??? OMG! that is a lot of hours @Poppysmum Fantastic

I believe @blissgirlloves Candy Crush too!