cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spotlight: Poppysmum

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

This week we would like to put in the Spotlight our friend @Poppysmum who has been with us for a long time, participating regularly on many off-topic threads and sharing her experiences when it comes to O2 services and products

Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 09.46.39.png

Here's the short interview we did to Poppysmym:

Hi Poppysmum, tell us a bit about yourself. What is your name and where are you from? 

I am Kath known as Poppysmum because i have a rescue Staffy, see userpic ,called Poppy and i am her mum. I live on my own with my girl and am divorced.  My son visits once a month for the weekend we keep intouch by text. I live in the Northwest in a small town called Oldham was born here.

What do you like about the forum?

I love lurking on this forum. I mainly lurk because i dont have much to say especially if phones need fixing .

What hobbies do you have?

My hobbies are watching tv especially real life crime dramas and some reality tv.and quiz shows.

I only watch one soap and thats Home and Away i have watched it since the begining.

I also love reading books on my Kindle and following Manchester United i watch them on my laptop if they not live on tv.

What's your favourite phone? 

I dont have a favourite phone but love Samsung phones .

What would you do if you ever won the lottery?

If i won the lottery i would buy a big house and take in all the stray animals and gave them a forever home . I love animals and if anyone hurt my Poppy they would know about it.

Tell us a secret... 

Trying to think of a secret but dont think i have one if i have i cant think of it...

I love testing things and am a member of various product testing sites . I never pay to test anything if i sign up to a new site and they ask for my bankdetails i block site andshut the page.

Now that you know @Poppysmum bit better feel free to ask her questions!

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight . You could be next by getting involved in the community! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop @ @Tobyor me  (@Meri) a  PM.

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am level 1287 slight_smile

I used to think so much about you....omg candy crush.....Destroy

Once you play Candy Crush thats it you are hooked Whistle

Message 21 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am level 1287 slight_smile

I used to think so much about you....omg candy crush.....Destroy

I have received so many invites to this game...Never been tempted once. However 5 years ago I was addicted to Farmville LOL

I have never played Farmville never even looked at the game .

Message 22 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am on level 1287 slight_smile

level 1287??? OMG! that is a lot of hours @Poppysmum Fantastic

I believe @blissgirlloves Candy Crush too!

Love Candy Crush best game ever wink

Message 23 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

I was reading through some other members of the spotlight club and noticed someones secret was they play Candy Crush i also play Candy Crush and am on level 1287 slight_smile

level 1287??? OMG! that is a lot of hours @Poppysmum Fantastic

I believe @blissgirlloves Candy Crush too!

Love Candy Crush best game ever wink

Mnn...Ok. ....

Message 24 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @Poppysmum good to see you here & learning more about you 

Message 25 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Remembered what phone i tested it was a Samsung i890 Omnia HD slight_smile

Message 26 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are interested in testing more devices, we have a wonderful initiative called Try The Tech! Have a look and let us know if you´d like to participate . We always welcome new testers 🙂

Message 27 of 32

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6878 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Poppysmum I do like candy crush on level 30 now nice to know a bit more about you slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 28 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are interested in testing more devices, we have a wonderful initiative called Try The Tech! Have a look and let us know if you´d like to participate . We always welcome new testers 🙂

Will go and look at the link . Thank you slight_smile

Message 29 of 32

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@blissgirl wrote:
@Poppysmum I do like candy crush on level 30 now nice to know a bit more about you slight_smile

You are way behind lol i am now on level 1289 wink

Message 30 of 32