cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spotlight: Poppysmum

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

This week we would like to put in the Spotlight our friend @Poppysmum who has been with us for a long time, participating regularly on many off-topic threads and sharing her experiences when it comes to O2 services and products

Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 09.46.39.png

Here's the short interview we did to Poppysmym:

Hi Poppysmum, tell us a bit about yourself. What is your name and where are you from? 

I am Kath known as Poppysmum because i have a rescue Staffy, see userpic ,called Poppy and i am her mum. I live on my own with my girl and am divorced.  My son visits once a month for the weekend we keep intouch by text. I live in the Northwest in a small town called Oldham was born here.

What do you like about the forum?

I love lurking on this forum. I mainly lurk because i dont have much to say especially if phones need fixing .

What hobbies do you have?

My hobbies are watching tv especially real life crime dramas and some reality tv.and quiz shows.

I only watch one soap and thats Home and Away i have watched it since the begining.

I also love reading books on my Kindle and following Manchester United i watch them on my laptop if they not live on tv.

What's your favourite phone? 

I dont have a favourite phone but love Samsung phones .

What would you do if you ever won the lottery?

If i won the lottery i would buy a big house and take in all the stray animals and gave them a forever home . I love animals and if anyone hurt my Poppy they would know about it.

Tell us a secret... 

Trying to think of a secret but dont think i have one if i have i cant think of it...

I love testing things and am a member of various product testing sites . I never pay to test anything if i sign up to a new site and they ask for my bankdetails i block site andshut the page.

Now that you know @Poppysmum bit better feel free to ask her questions!

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight . You could be next by getting involved in the community! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop @ @Tobyor me  (@Meri) a  PM.

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122141 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Poppysmum and welcome Cat

I love your ambition  to set up an animal rescue centre if you won the lottery.Such a worthy cause.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122141 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Just noticed another thing in your spotlight...you are a member of various product testing sites. What sort of things have you tested?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers

Message 4 of 32

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Good to know a bit more about you. I have two of the same interests,  ManU mainly these days but having adopted three Springer Spaniels from the Rescue Society and fostered five for a short period,  I'm afraid those days are gone now. However I'm well known here for buying fried chicken for various stray dogs here....

Message 5 of 32

MI5
  • 143192 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 32

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Great to learn a bit about @Poppysmum - the red squiggle under her username made me grin!

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 7 of 32

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Nice to read a little more about you Kath. Nothing wrong with being a lurker on these boards.
Message 8 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122141 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@version7point0 wrote:
Nice to read a little more about you Kath. Nothing wrong with being a lurker on these boards.

I agree.....I lurked for weeks before I started posting...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 32

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions