cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Spotlight (one more time): Viridis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

One more week we want to put on the Spotlight a great member of our community. This time  around we are putting on the Spotlight our good friend @viridis. A great contributor and always ready to help members, he has produced some amazing pieces of content this year including the recent TIDAL app review and the Galxy Gear S review. You can also read his previous interview 

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 14.03.43.png

Without further ado, here is the second round of questions we asked our friend viridis:

Hi @viridis It’s great to see you again on the spotlight. How have you been all this time since October last year? New phone?

Two since then I think, was on Z3 at the time. Been good, working hard, partying not so much, new years at disneyland, ridding the world of evil and all round having jolly good fun, innit.

What do you think has been the greatest addition in the smartphones in 2015?

Biometric security becoming more widespread and easier to use. Security has never been so easy.

We have seen great reviews coming from you this year. Which device did you enjoy the most? Why?

The S6 edge by far. Some things become stale and the norm, but Samsung really hit a winner with that phone, I loved using it and having it for 6 months, but truthfully, I'm a Sony boy at heart and the z5 ticked all the boxes the Z3+ failed to. If not for Z5 premium, I definitely would still have the S6 edge. The tablet Z4 is also a really good device and has 100% replaced my laptop.

What tech rumors for 2016 have you heard? Which one are you most looking forward to?

More 4k tablets/phones, by the end of 2016 most flagship tablets will be 4k along with phablet flagships too. The inclusion of 4k support in 6.0 will allow android devices to support the extreme resolutions were only just seeing now, better battery optimisation will make longer battery life a real welcome addition along with quicker ways to charge. Virtual reality is also on the brink of being mainstream, in years gone by it was always a gimmick, but after experiencing the Gear VR, I'm very much optimistic about the techs inclusion in the mobile market.

Where did you discover you quite like technology?

Dunno, I used to take a lot of stuff apart when I was younger and then was building computers in my teens for mates and so on. It just went on from there I guess, with mobiles now being portable micro computers, it was naturally the way to progress.

What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?

I sharted once, but that's as much as you're getting, self defecation is no laughing matter.

What do you think you’ve done in your life that defines you?

I'm still young(ish) still not defined enough to answer that.

Countryside or beach holidays?

Both, I love to go anywhere where there's something to see, do, and experience. Shouldn't limit yourself to one style of escape from the norm.

Favorite actor?

You mean actress?

And the most important one…(without using Google) name all Spice Girls

Scary, baby, posh. Sporty, old

Feel free to ask @viridis questions!

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotlight . You could be next by getting involved in the community! 

If you would like to suggest someone for the Spotlight feel free to drop @ @Tobyor me  (@Meri) a  PM.

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Well as the Lord has turned boring I will put his New Years present here for him....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 40

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I tell ya, I'd love a go on that filly
Message 23 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I tell ya, I'd love a go on that filly

Well if you are a very good boy......Santa might bring her next Christmas

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 40

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Not a hope.....

She married Russell Brand...

...anyone has a chance.

Message 26 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Not a hope.....

...anyone has a chance.

Yeah she might like someone who could set up her mobile phone....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 40

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Not a hope.....

...anyone has a chance.

Fair point and one that should not be ignored Grumpy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@viridis wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Not a hope.....

...anyone has a chance.

Fair point and one that should not be ignored Grumpy

Thought you would be crawling on your hands and knees by now Rich? I mean due to alcohol.....not Katie Perry of course....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 40

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
I am....
Just watching Jules then I'm gone.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 40