Did you mean: 

Here come Plus Plans!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

There are some amazing news we wanted to share before we send you off into the weekend:

O2 today announces the launch of its super charged Plus Plans, combining all the best parts of O2 to give customers even greater value.

Available on selected tariffs starting from 10GB, Plus Plans offer a broad range of additional benefits such as roaming at no extra cost in 75 countries, including Spain, Malta and Portugal. Customers can also choose an O2 Extra such as 6 months of Disney+, Amazon Music Unlimited, or 12 months of Audible or Amazon Prime Video.

Plus Plans also gives customers purchasing a new phone additional protection with a three year warranty*.  The warranty is eligible regardless of the device plan tenure, meaning that customers who purchase their phone on a 12 month contract can rest assured that their device is under warranty for the full three years.

Commenting on Plus Plans, Gareth Turpin, Chief Commercial Officer, Virgin Media O2 said, “We’re always looking at how we can give customers even greater value with more of the things that matter to them.  With Plus Plans, customers can now get a variety of additional benefits including international roaming and additional protection for their phone with a three year warranty, giving them even more reasons to choose O2.”

Plus Plans are available to new and upgrading O2 Pay Monthly customers on handset, tablet and SIM-only contracts.  Terms and conditions apply.  For more information visit O2.co.uk/shop

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

The 3 year warranty is an excellent move 👍

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

with a three year warranty*

What's the * telling us?

iPhones included?

Get peace of mind with 3-Year Warranty.

Selected tariffs only. 3 Year Warranty is lost if you move to an ineligible tariff, upgrade and purchase a new device or SIM only plan or fail to pay monthly payments. 3 Year period includes any standard manufacturer warranty period. Exclusions apply. Wear and tear, software issues and accidental, cosmetic or water damage are not covered. For full exclusions and terms see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I wondered about the * @jonsie 

Just checked the shop as I thought it would just be for flagship phones but it seems to be all devices

However if you click on the 3 year warranty it says this...

Selected tariffs only. 3 Year Warranty is lost if you move to an ineligible tariff, upgrade and purchase a new device or SIM only plan or fail to pay monthly payments. 3 Year period includes any standard manufacturer warranty period. Exclusions apply. Wear and tear, software issues and accidental, cosmetic or water damage are not covered. For full exclusions and terms see o2.co.uk/terms.

Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

So it 'seems' OK....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Pipstop78
Level 9: Fired up
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

That's really good. Keep up the good work 02!!

Message 6 of 6