Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 738

Re: Help & Support from O2 during COVID-19

@Chris_K 

With the recent government advice regarding returning to work (as of Weds 13th May) could I ask what impact this has had on O2 customer services?

We are continuing to give the same advice regarding contacting CS, as we did when the lockdown began.

We certainly would appreciate any update on the current status, including live chat.

I had a conversation with live chat last week. Their appearance is intermittent and when available can usually be found when browsing the shop area.

Thanks in advance for any update.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Chris_K 

With the recent government advice regarding returning to work (as of Weds 13th May) could I ask what impact this has had on O2 customer services?

We are continuing to give the same advice regarding contacting CS, as we did when the lockdown began.

We certainly would appreciate any update on the current status, including live chat.

I had a conversation with live chat last week. Their appearance is intermittent and when available can usually be found when browsing the shop area.

Thanks in advance for any update.

Hi @Cleoriff 

It's an ever changing picture, but a good proportion of our people who work in customer services are now working from home, or safely in the office. We are working on adding more capacity to make it easier for customers to contact us, and we're also working on bringing more capacity to our chat service.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Highlighted

Thanks @Chris_K thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Hi Ive no phone just the sim am trying to upgrade to a fone after nearly six months on the sim and it won't let me very frustrating 

Highlighted
Topics: 550

Probably need to wait for the 6 months @Leigh4 

or call o2 to upgrade Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Hi, I’m trying to get my previous contract phone unlocked as have had another phone, however, I’ve received messages saying they can’t do it as the number no longer exists which is obvious since the contract ended so how can they send instructions to that phone? ....help please
Highlighted

@NettyT1 

If using the same number, then put your new sim in the old phone to get it unlocked.

Are you sure its locked though? O2 haven't been locking phones since 2018.

If any problems contact O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

Thanks for that, you’re right, my grandson put his sim card in which is on another network and it works perfect so thanks again for your advice 😁
Highlighted

You're welcome @NettyT1 wink

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

How to remove Spending cap