cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from your new Community Manager Theresa!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you! My name is Theresa and I will be your new O2 Community Manager as from today. Of course, the lovely Marjo is hard to replace, especially as she spent so much time in the O2 community getting to know all of you and creating lots of valuable memories. But I will do my best to become a part of this community to help you out wherever I can, listen to your suggestions and recommendations and generally chat about anything else you like. Speaking of which, I love to chat - So don’t be shy! slight_smile

A bit about myself: I am absolutely obsessed with dogs and am planning to adopt a little fluff once I have a place that has a garden or some sort of outdoor space (stay tuned!). Next to that I also love baking, especially bread, and would love to share some tips and tricks with you all (I already spotted some keen bakers here in the community). I am also a very good friend of the lovely @LukasB, who was so kind to mention me before on the community here, and you will probably catch us together quite a lot making lots of (un)necessary jokes. tongue

I am incredibly happy to be joining the team and getting to know you all!

All the best,

Theresa

034e7063f219573d383b4d2a09f2ee05a0021625b76c4158e77f8d2e82b4025e.0.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Some days I have no interest in football either....

Uually the days after Man United lose!

There has been too many of those days over the last 10 years Smiley Mad

Message 51 of 59

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

I am lucky to have a very universal name, so no one expects me to be German @ComaChameleon @Cleoriff @jonsie sweat_smile 

I am actually from Niedersachsen, near Hannover @ComaChameleon! Where are you from? 

First I thought of German too, but I know a Theresa from America, so I wa unsure XD

@TheresaV Originally Heinsberg (between Aachen and Mönchengladbach), but now living in Bochum ^^

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 52 of 59

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

This is fact not a joke

I once went out with a girl called Therese and her last name was Greene, don't know what her parents were thinking clown

Message 53 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Some days I have no interest in football either....

Uually the days after Man United lose!

There has been too many of those days over the last 10 years Smiley Mad

My brother is a massive football fan, so I can see the appeal to a certain extent @jonsie wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 54 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

I am lucky to have a very universal name, so no one expects me to be German @ComaChameleon @Cleoriff @jonsie sweat_smile 

I am actually from Niedersachsen, near Hannover @ComaChameleon! Where are you from? 

First I thought of German too, but I know a Theresa from America, so I wa unsure XD

@TheresaV Originally Heinsberg (between Aachen and Mönchengladbach), but now living in Bochum ^^

Okay well I have no idea where Heinsberg is but Bochum I know sweat_smile I think you are closer to where Lukas is from then slight_smile

signature

Message 55 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

We have a factory in Bochum.

Nice little town slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 56 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

What a coincidence @MI5. The world is a small place after all yahoo

signature

Message 57 of 59

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@MI5 

Do you work for Thyssen?

It is, and even I live in a city, it feels like a village ^^ My balcony is srrounded by green ^^

@TheresaV 

Since the big Covid-outbreak in Heinsberg all people know it XD Do you know the outlet center in Roermond NL? 

@LukasB 

Where are you from?

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 58 of 59

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome to the O2 Community @TheresaV I hope being a manager of the o2 community and I you enjoy getting to know us all on here.

LGreenwood
Message 59 of 59