cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from your new Community Manager Theresa!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you! My name is Theresa and I will be your new O2 Community Manager as from today. Of course, the lovely Marjo is hard to replace, especially as she spent so much time in the O2 community getting to know all of you and creating lots of valuable memories. But I will do my best to become a part of this community to help you out wherever I can, listen to your suggestions and recommendations and generally chat about anything else you like. Speaking of which, I love to chat - So don’t be shy! slight_smile

A bit about myself: I am absolutely obsessed with dogs and am planning to adopt a little fluff once I have a place that has a garden or some sort of outdoor space (stay tuned!). Next to that I also love baking, especially bread, and would love to share some tips and tricks with you all (I already spotted some keen bakers here in the community). I am also a very good friend of the lovely @LukasB, who was so kind to mention me before on the community here, and you will probably catch us together quite a lot making lots of (un)necessary jokes. tongue

I am incredibly happy to be joining the team and getting to know you all!

All the best,

Theresa

034e7063f219573d383b4d2a09f2ee05a0021625b76c4158e77f8d2e82b4025e.0.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@LukasB wrote:

HAHA only via pm @Cleoriff but @ComaChameleon is a fellow German joy

Ah well I've known @ComaChameleon for years (on here) and knew she was from Germany. I just didn't know you were @LukasB rofl

Every day's a school day! Lol

@Cleoriff 

I kinda knew when I read his name as Lukas with K is more the German way to write it. So German or Austrian ^^

@TheresaV  @LukasB  where from Germany are you both from?

@jonsie 

You knew that wink

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 42 of 59

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

1966 Whistle

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 43 of 59

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

1966 Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 44 of 59

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

1966 Whistle

Always brings a tear to my eye, even now cold_sweat

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 45 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

1966 Whistle

rofl

@ComaChameleonThe name Lukas (with a K) must be gaining popularity here in the UK I think.

I know two people who have children called Lukas. One insists on being called Luke and the other is only 6 months old, so has no say in the matter rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 59

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

Funny that english speakers give children german sounding names and here they try hard to give english names (but sometimes so hardly false ones... "written like its spoken"... Can't find an example right now tho) grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 47 of 59

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My youngest grandson is Lukas and it was always meant that it could be shortened to Luke or Lukey which is how he is known to his friends

Sounds much better than Lucy ....joy

Message 48 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I am lucky to have a very universal name, so no one expects me to be German @ComaChameleon @Cleoriff @jonsie sweat_smile 

I am actually from Niedersachsen, near Hannover @ComaChameleon! Where are you from? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 49 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

1966 Whistle

Always brings a tear to my eye, even now cold_sweat

I am so very sorry @MI5 @Mi-Amigo but even though I am German I have probably -10000% interest in football joy

signature

Message 50 of 59