cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from your new Community Manager Theresa!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you! My name is Theresa and I will be your new O2 Community Manager as from today. Of course, the lovely Marjo is hard to replace, especially as she spent so much time in the O2 community getting to know all of you and creating lots of valuable memories. But I will do my best to become a part of this community to help you out wherever I can, listen to your suggestions and recommendations and generally chat about anything else you like. Speaking of which, I love to chat - So don’t be shy! slight_smile

A bit about myself: I am absolutely obsessed with dogs and am planning to adopt a little fluff once I have a place that has a garden or some sort of outdoor space (stay tuned!). Next to that I also love baking, especially bread, and would love to share some tips and tricks with you all (I already spotted some keen bakers here in the community). I am also a very good friend of the lovely @LukasB, who was so kind to mention me before on the community here, and you will probably catch us together quite a lot making lots of (un)necessary jokes. tongue

I am incredibly happy to be joining the team and getting to know you all!

All the best,

Theresa

034e7063f219573d383b4d2a09f2ee05a0021625b76c4158e77f8d2e82b4025e.0.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you @Marjo smiling Big shoes to fill wink 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 21 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
o/
Message 22 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Welcome to the o2 Community @TheresaV I love going out and about on the bus and train and on the cotch and I have loved trains sineds I was a young boy and I still do as my grammar and granpar use to live near the train station at Witchchurch witch is in Hampshire witch is the town I use to live and when a train came to the station I use to the tickit man and asked now old is this train and another thing I like is meeting new people and I love meeting up with my friends and my family and making new friends.
LGreenwood
Message 24 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Community @TheresaV 

I hope you will be very happy here.

Message 25 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you @Luke30 slight_smile That sounds wonderful! I always loved travelling by train, you see so much more than when you are in the car (at least that's what I think). I travelled up to Edinburgh a while ago and the journey was beautiful! Lovely to meet you!

Thank you for the warm welcome @Anonymous slight_smile I hope you all will be happy with me being here wink 

signature

Message 26 of 59

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Sorry I'm a few days late (don't worry, we all speak to one another behind the scenes every day!) but it's great to officially welcome you to the O2 Community @TheresaV.

Great to have you here and I'm sure you'll be a fantastic addition to the team! slight_smile

PS. As a big floof lover myself, I too hope to be able to get my own dog whenever I'm able to get my own place and move away from renting a flat and all the rules that come with it (including, unfortunately, the dreaded no pets rule!). I love all dogs, but I'm madly in love with Chow Chows and Newfoundlands, but space is crucial... I'll only be happy if they'll be happy.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 27 of 59

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35788 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

@pgn Okay now you have my undivided attention. What an absolute cutie! How many dogs do you have (and when do I get so see them all :D)?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone slight_smile

Here y'go, @TheresaV. Dog transport has been reinstated, at some cost to the family savings... although en-route car entertainment is down to one local FM channel only, no idea why Peugeot use such a complicated navigation interface on their Blaupunkt basic Compact Radio - perhaps to make you shell out for a flashier car model, I dunno. 😕

Dogs enjoying the frosty walk at a nearby forest park a short while ago:

IMG-20210112-WA0002.jpg

Message 28 of 59

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Chris_KMy daughter in law has 2 dogs and a cat. Thought you'd like to see the Chow...

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

No worries @Chris_K and thank you too for the warm welcome, both here and behind the scenes slight_smile 

Loving all the photos coming in! I am planning to either adopt a German Shepherd or a Labrador myself, so your two fluffs already make my heart melt @pgn heart_eyes Of course I am head over heels for any kind of furry friend, so very much appreciating the cat feature @Cleoriff grin 

Now we just have to wait for @Chris_K and myself to be able to add to the photo collection (hopefully very soon)! 

signature

Message 30 of 59